PDA

View Full Version : Kingsland Common

gxhpainter
01-03-2017, 08:26 AM
further explorations with stickers and PS brushes in ArtRage...

nikon2704
01-08-2017, 12:54 AM
...really, a beautiful ArtRage“s color. And sightseeing during the breakfest.

kenmo
01-17-2017, 07:28 AM
Love your exploring and experimenting....:cool::cool::cool::cool:

sabena
01-17-2017, 10:37 AM
Very cool:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Muito fixe :rolleyes::rolleyes:

gxhpainter
01-18-2017, 07:18 AM
...really, a beautiful ArtRage“s color. And sightseeing during the breakfest. thank you for commenting on this work! :):):)

Love your exploring and experimenting....:cool::cool::cool::cool: thanks kenmo the creative fires have been burning hot in the past few weeks. :rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool:

Very cool:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Muito fixe :rolleyes::rolleyes: so wonderful to hear from you dear Ana! :cool::cool::cool::):):)

Caesar
01-19-2017, 11:20 PM
I feel as a kid in a playground when I look to this painting and feel mysteriously attracted to jump into the frame to "rock and roll" on this surface made of soft and colorful blanket, rugs and various cushion types ...:):D
I cannot find any hidden meaning, connection, similarity or whatever else with art history, apart from a sort of spontaneous, intuitive, smiling vitality that would remind that of Mirņ.

gxhpainter
01-23-2017, 07:28 AM
I feel as a kid in a playground when I look to this painting and feel mysteriously attracted to jump into the frame to "rock and roll" on this surface made of soft and colorful blanket, rugs and various cushion types ...:):D
I cannot find any hidden meaning, connection, similarity or whatever else with art history, apart from a sort of spontaneous, intuitive, smiling vitality that would remind that of Mirņ. Caesar go ahead and jump in, if this work brings up a sense of joy and exuberance for life then I have accomplished something important in this work. Mirņ was an artist I was attracted to at a very young age ( 14 - 15 ) in my art classes, something about his colors and magical shapes confounded me and yet delighted me deeply so to have you see that influence in this work is a great honor my friend!.. :):):):)