PDA

View Full Version : Reflections

gxhpainter
12-26-2016, 06:27 AM
experimenting with color and brush marks... Inspired by the reflections of Portland Oregon in the waters of the Williamette River..

Bobbi
12-28-2016, 12:33 PM
This is one for the imagination. I can see many things in this painting. Large futuristic city with highways leading in and out. Rather interesting.

gxhpainter
12-28-2016, 12:48 PM
This is one for the imagination. I can see many things in this painting. Large futuristic city with highways leading in and out. Rather interesting. Thanks Bobbi...it was inspired
by the city and reflections in the water... but certainly open to interpretation! :):):cool::cool:

nikon2704
01-08-2017, 02:14 AM
I see in image really this river on the right site of picture. And the fog and fishman with his fishboat. Thank you very much.:D

Marilyn Anne
01-09-2017, 12:22 PM
All of your recent painting are so creative and colorful!

gxhpainter
01-09-2017, 06:34 PM
I see in image really this river on the right site of picture. And the fog and fishman with his fishboat. Thank you very much.:Dthanks nikon2704 I appreciate your commenting on this. :):)

All of your recent painting are so creative and colorful! Hi Marilyn Anne, It has been a while , so very nice to hear from you again and I am quite happy you have seen my other
recent postings :):):)

kenmo
01-17-2017, 08:18 AM
A very different look for your creations. And like your previous work has your masterful touch that only you can do when it comes to these awesome works.....

gxhpainter
01-18-2017, 08:23 AM
A very different look for your creations. And like your previous work has your masterful touch that only you can do when it comes to these awesome works..... wow thanks kenmo for going over most of my recent posts, I had gotten only a very few comments, guess I scare people :rolleyes::rolleyes: but so glad to see your remarks... very encouraging :):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
01-18-2017, 09:28 AM
Looks as if there been one hellover car smash, just waiting for the police to arrive yeah I'm not scared

But I admit. On your last colourful. Ones. you've made me a Fan :confused::confused::(:confused:

gxhpainter
01-18-2017, 10:59 AM
Looks as if there been one hellover car smash, just waiting for the police to arrive yeah I'm not scared

But I admit. On your last colourful. Ones. you've made me a Fan :confused::confused::(:confused: boy you made my day eighty+

Caesar
01-20-2017, 12:33 AM
A quite curious effect in this paintings! Water and reflections in the upper part for sure, but also the ground, concrete part of it, with a sort of wheel tracks which may either look like it is seen from above or as a floor in a perspective leading to a watery wall ... an aquarium pool. Intriguing indeed!

gxhpainter
01-23-2017, 08:20 AM
A quite curious effect in this paintings! Water and reflections in the upper part for sure, but also the ground, concrete part of it, with a sort of wheel tracks which may either look like it is seen from above or as a floor in a perspective leading to a watery wall ... an aquarium pool. Intriguing indeed! so fun to had your comments on multiple of my works it really brightened up my day!..