PDA

View Full Version : Bossking

sargonuspa
12-22-2016, 07:54 AM
Sketched using MyPaint and painted in Artrage Desktop using a high thinner oil brush. I have improved my understanding and control of the paint direction i began with the Room painting earlier and i find it extremely fun to apply. What ever i have learned in this painting (an boy have i learned a lot), i take to the next. One thing is for certain, I am beginning to prefer Artrage to Photoshop (which i have used since 1997).

Abumiguchi
12-22-2016, 08:00 AM
Sketched using MyPaint and painted in Artrage Desktop using a high thinner oil brush. I have improved my understanding and control of the paint direction i began with the Room painting earlier and i find it extremely fun to apply. What ever i have learned in this painting (an boy have i learned a lot), i take to the next. One thing is for certain, I am beginning to prefer Artrage to Photoshop (which i have used since 1997).

Looks really good. And yes, Artrage is fantastic. I have bought several other art applications, but I keep coming back to Artrage. My tools of choice are the pencil and the airbrush. I have trouble controlling the oils.

D Akey
12-22-2016, 11:12 AM
Interesting using the shapes generally from the 50s sculpture like Henry Moore's work that sort of feels like this.

Nice.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: