PDA

View Full Version : Christmas wreath with snow 12/18/16

Aunt_Betsy
12-19-2016, 04:39 AM
We've had several winter storms here and the temperature is going subzero F. here. This wreath reflects the weather. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone.

D Akey
12-19-2016, 04:26 PM
Very fun. I have to say this with due respect for your craft that this reminds me a little of Ebeneezer Scrooge coming up to his door and the (knocker) in this case the wreath takes on the visage of the Grinch. I'm looking at the ribbon like eyes and the colors sort of match. And he's about to foreshadow Scrooge about the night to come.

So whatever you do, don't let him steal Christmas! Otherwise it's back to lanyards for you young lady!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

kenmo
12-21-2016, 05:02 AM
Beautiful and perfect for Christmas....

Aunt_Betsy
01-10-2017, 07:19 PM
Very fun. I have to say this with due respect for your craft that this reminds me a little of Ebeneezer Scrooge coming up to his door and the (knocker) in this case the wreath takes on the visage of the Grinch. I'm looking at the ribbon like eyes and the colors sort of match. And he's about to foreshadow Scrooge about the night to come.

So whatever you do, don't let him steal Christmas! Otherwise it's back to lanyards for you young lady!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks D Akey! I did see the face in the image. I kind of like the idea of it looking like the door knocker in "A Christmas Carol". I'm a bit of a "A Christmas Carol" junkie during the holidays, as I told my sister, I don't think there is a version of the movie that I am not willing to watch at least 50 times.

I hope you had a great holiday season!

I'm done with the lanyards, I've moved on from there after I figured out to make them from squares, I lost interest in them. It did spur me on to make stickers out of all kinds of shapes, colors, and textures. I now have thousands of stickers, many of which I use to make other sticker and seamless tiles. Just waiting for the latest ArtRage to come out so I can see what I can do with the new and improved version.

Aunt_Betsy
01-10-2017, 07:21 PM
Beautiful and perfect for Christmas....

Thank you Kenmo!