PDA

View Full Version : Deserted - a photographic manipulation..

gxhpainter
12-16-2016, 09:10 AM
working from a photographic and using AR's tracing image is something I enjoy doing from time to time. This is from a photo taken with my phone camera
this past fall when all the campers etc had left the area...

HwyStar
12-16-2016, 09:22 AM
I really like the photo-manipulation GXH!

The only thing my eye was drawn to right up front was the big paint stroke going down between the tree and the table in the dirt. It seems out of place to me. The rest is fantastic work!

D Akey
12-16-2016, 11:47 AM
Really really nice. I love the vision and composition and your choice of what to put in and leave out, and the colors -- all great! Not to mention I'm jealous of your going camping.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

damasocl
12-16-2016, 02:17 PM
Amazing manipulation!!!
Congratulations!!!:p:p;):D

gxhpainter
12-17-2016, 07:30 AM
I really like the photo-manipulation GXH!

The only thing my eye was drawn to right up front was the big paint stroke going down between the tree and the table in the dirt. It seems out of place to me. The rest is fantastic work! thanks, I thought long and hard
about leaving that watermark or not and in the end decided to leave it.... thanks for your feedback :):):)

Really really nice. I love the vision and composition and your choice of what to put in and leave out, and the colors -- all great! Not to mention I'm jealous of your going camping.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: Sooo glad you like this, I really like doing photomanipulations like this and they seem quite popular.. I am not camping this spot is just 5 miles
from my house so I take my dog for walks up there atleast 1-2 a week. Quite a beautiful spot and very tranquil after all the campers leave..:):):cool::cool::cool:

Amazing manipulation!!!
Congratulations!!!:p:p;):D thanks damasocl! you are responsible for getting me interested in that with all your great work.:):):)

MickeyMaguire
12-17-2016, 09:21 AM
I have always loved ethereal images. This is nicely done. Feathering that watermarked spot would make it more subdued. The effect leads the viewer's eye into the picnic site, but, the edges are hard. It does pull you into the scene, though.

kenmo
12-21-2016, 05:45 AM
Cool image and neat use of ArtRage....

gxhpainter
12-21-2016, 07:09 AM
I have always loved ethereal images. This is nicely done. Feathering that watermarked spot would make it more subdued. The effect leads the viewer's eye into the picnic site, but, the edges are hard. It does pull you into the scene, though. I will have a go at softening that water mark and repost.. thanks for commenting.:):):)

Cool image and neat use of ArtRage.... Hey kenmo long long time since we have heard from you hope all is well :cool::cool::):)