PDA

View Full Version : Blue Flames

gxhpainter
12-16-2016, 09:06 AM
a movement and fluid expression of an inner flame...

kenmo
12-21-2016, 05:01 AM
Neat and a different look from what I'm used to coming from you.... Another stunning work of art....

gxhpainter
12-21-2016, 07:12 AM
Neat and a different look from what I'm used to coming from you.... Another stunning work of art.... thanks kenmo... yes a bit different
I may try a few more along this line...:cool::cool:

D Akey
12-21-2016, 08:01 AM
Reminds me of flavorful cake and ice cream where everybody at the table grabs a forkful. So for me it's one of the more fun moments of eating out. It's the slippery slope of shared birthday desserts at a restaurant. It's like a sugary feeding frenzy.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

faceless
12-25-2016, 09:50 AM
This one has me coming back to look at it a lot - it's really appealing to me, would hang up for sure! Love it

gxhpainter
12-25-2016, 09:52 AM
Reminds me of flavorful cake and ice cream where everybody at the table grabs a forkful. So for me it's one of the more fun moments of eating out. It's the slippery slope of shared birthday desserts at a restaurant. It's like a sugary feeding frenzy.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: were you hungry when you wrote this? :rolleyes: thanks for putting a big smile on my face !. :):)

This one has me coming back to look at it a lot - it's really appealing to me, would hang up for sure! Love it Wow that is very inspiring I am
glad you find it worth coming back to look at... :):):cool::cool: