PDA

View Full Version : who is?

sabena
12-15-2016, 12:24 AM
I hope you like this painting:rolleyes:

gxhpainter
12-15-2016, 07:50 AM
Ana

I love the bold features and colors and the way you stylized her hair!..:cool::cool::cool::cool:

damasocl
12-16-2016, 02:23 AM
Great painting, I like very much!!!:):(:o

D Akey
12-16-2016, 08:20 AM
I like the hair and eyes and overall divisions. I'm not so sure about the nostrils becoming a big feature of a woman's twin beauty marks. Makes it look like her nose is shoved into her face. I realize what you're limiting yourself to, but as a result, I think you could discriminate a little more because when an image is this edited, one has to be more precise in how things are displayed. If you must keep the circle dots for her nostrils, you could lighten the color of them so they aren't so stark. Ellipse shapes might also serve you better as well because then it would imply a different plane of the bottom of the nose.

Eu gosto do cabelo e olhos e divisões gerais. Eu não tenho tanta certeza sobre as narinas tornando-se uma grande característica das marcas de beleza gêmea de uma mulher. Faz parecer que seu nariz está empurrado em seu rosto. Eu percebo o que você está se limitando, mas como resultado, eu acho que você poderia discriminar um pouco mais, porque quando uma imagem é editada, é preciso ser mais preciso em como as coisas são exibidas. Se você deve manter os pontos do círculo para suas narinas, você poderia iluminar a cor deles assim que não são assim stark. Elipse formas também podem servir-lhe melhor também, porque então ele implicaria um plano diferente do fundo do nariz.

I don't know who she is, but my guess is Angelina Jolie?

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

sabena
12-16-2016, 11:18 AM
Gxpainter and Damasocl Thank you for your comments.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
d'Akey thanks for the opinion on the shape of the nose really I need to improve this aspect,
I always had difficulty with the drawing of the nose in the portraits.
Guess it's Angelina Jolie.