PDA

View Full Version : Christmas wreath

Aunt_Betsy
12-10-2016, 08:17 AM
Hi everyone! I haven't been around much lately but I thought I'd start posting some of my Christmas wreaths. For those of you have been around for a while know that I like making Christmas and holiday graphics. So here is one of my latest, all the graphics were made in ArtRage. It's made up of stickers and tiles. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone.

D Akey
12-10-2016, 08:47 AM
Always a treat, Aunt Betsy! Happy holidays!

Hope the internet has discovered you.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Aunt_Betsy
12-10-2016, 10:19 AM
Always a treat, Aunt Betsy! Happy holidays!

Hope the internet has discovered you.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Thanks so much D Akey!!! Your comments always brighten my day. I've had a little success with the internet and my graphics but I really don't try very hard. Mostly I just enjoy making pretty artwork and seeing what I can make the tools in ArtRage do. I do the same thing with CorelDraw.

Here's another wreath. It's as much about the tile background as anything else. I love to see what I can do with stickers and the symmetry tool for making seamless tiles.

eighty+
12-10-2016, 12:21 PM
Thanks Auntie Betty I hope you don't mind me calling you Auntie as I'm a old new boy

thanks for reminded me that Christmas is near as i tend to forget so thanks

Happy Christmas and New Year to all Rage'es and staff who keeps us on a

straight and narrow Path regards to all PLOOS

Aunt_Betsy
12-12-2016, 09:34 AM
Thanks Auntie Betty I hope you don't mind me calling you Auntie as I'm a old new boy

thanks for reminded me that Christmas is near as i tend to forget so thanks

Happy Christmas and New Year to all Rage'es and staff who keeps us on a

straight and narrow Path regards to all PLOOS

eighty+, you are welcome to call me Auntie Betsy if you want. I happy that my wreaths reminded you of the approaching holidays. I hope they are joyous for you.