PDA

View Full Version : Mate: Argentina Pampa´s drink / Mate: Infusión típica de Argentina

damasocl
12-09-2016, 01:35 PM
Tracing image + Chalk + Time (a lot)!!!

Calcado de color + Tiza + Tiempo (un montón)!!!

eighty+
12-09-2016, 02:56 PM
Thanks Damasoci. Like the look of the pot. But more information as to weather that a spoon oa tube to suck up the ingredients And what are the ingredient s ???

damasocl
12-10-2016, 04:22 AM
Thanks Damasoci. Like the look of the pot. But more information as to weather that a spoon oa tube to suck up the ingredients And what are the ingredient s ???

Dear friend:

The infusion made with leaves of yerba mate (Ilex paraguariensis), originating in the basins of the Paraná, Paraguay and Uruguay rivers, is called mate. These plants previously dried, cut and ground form yerba mate, which has a bitter taste due to the tannins of its leaves.
The infusion is used to calm the "thirst" that causes the humidity of the Argentine pampas and other bordering countries.
An Argentine person could explain your preparation much better.
To drink it is used a "bulb" ..., which filters the leaves and only lets the infusion flow.

Se denomina mate a la infusión hecha con hojas de yerba mate (Ilex paraguariensis), planta originaria de las cuencas de los ríos Paraná, Paraguay y el curso superior del Uruguay. Estas plantas previamente secadas, cortadas y molidas forman la yerba mate, la cual tiene sabor amargo debido a los taninos de sus hojas.
La infusión sirve para calmar la sed que causa la humedad de la pampa argentina y de otros países limítrofes.
Una persona argentina podría explicarte mucho mejor su preparación.
Para beberla se utiliza una "bombilla" ..., la cual filtra las hojas y deja fluir la infusión.

eighty+
12-10-2016, 05:28 AM
THANKS Damasoci interesting reply I did think as there is lots of south American football

Players over here I could ask but was told that They only drink Champagne Now when the thirst is on

them :D:D:D ok HASTA LA VISA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
12-10-2016, 09:49 AM
I love the silver cup, even if you already drank the contents!

¡Me encanta la copa de plata, incluso si ya bebió el contenido!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: