PDA

View Full Version : Metamorphic

gxhpainter
12-05-2016, 08:27 AM
the fragments of a world under tectonic pressures... more geo-expressionism ..:)

Bobbi
12-06-2016, 01:29 AM
I am intrigued by the subtle background and how you may have achieved that. Good stuff!

gxhpainter
12-06-2016, 08:24 AM
I am intrigued by the subtle background and how you may have achieved that. Good stuff!Thanks Bobbi, that is a layer filled with that
blue-gray and then taken into PhotoShop and I used the pixelate filter > Mosiac with a small cell size with gave a grid size then I use the filter gallery> artistic > poster edges with
drops out some and merges other cells to get a more random look and then I tweaked the color and brightness and saturation to make it more recessive of a background. :):):)

sabena
12-06-2016, 10:53 AM
Vibrante painting i like very much Gxpainter

gxhpainter
12-06-2016, 11:04 AM
Vibrante painting i like very much Gxpainter Thanks sabena so nice to have you check in
and comment on my work :):)

D Akey
12-10-2016, 10:12 PM
Metamorphic and metaphoric. Maybe it's the phoenix, sailing off like an incendiary flake in an updraft. I mean, if your ash is toast and you're waiting around for rebirth, why not flit around and have some travel thrills without the weight of the body for the time being.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

gxhpainter
12-14-2016, 08:15 AM
Metamorphic and metaphoric. Maybe it's the phoenix, sailing off like an incendiary flake in an updraft. I mean, if your ash is toast and you're waiting around for rebirth, why not flit around and have some travel thrills without the weight of the body for the time being.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:so great to hear from you again my friend, thanks for your comment on this one,:):):)

byroncallas
12-20-2016, 08:09 AM
I like it Gary.
Meanwhile, happy holidays.
:-)
b

gxhpainter
12-21-2016, 07:15 AM
I like it Gary.
Meanwhile, happy holidays.
:-)
b Thanks byron its been awhile but Happy Holidays to you as well and I