PDA

View Full Version : Night of the Demon

jacktar51
11-01-2016, 09:49 PM
I did this one for last night, but fell asleep, missed it dagnam it, posting it now but tooooooo late for Halloween...... Jack.

RedSaucers
11-02-2016, 12:36 AM
He's coming to get me!!!! :)

L Skylar Brown
11-02-2016, 04:13 AM
I Love your work, late, or not...

D Akey
11-02-2016, 09:45 AM
Fell asleep on Halloween, did ye Jack? Strange dreams perhaps, of ghouls and goblins and bats? Well here's what you missed:

Two vampire bats were hanging in a cave. One says to the other: We've been in this cave too long and haven't eaten in yonks. I'm starved and need a bite." The second vampire bat hears his tummy audibly gurgling, "Me too but it's been so long and my eyesight is not so keen. Why don't you go out and feed and come back and tell me how to get there so I can get some as well."

The first one says, "Right. I'll go down to the village for a nip and I'll come back straight away." The second one hollers after the first as he's leaving, "Well, be sure to come back and let me know. And be quick. I'm wasting away here."

Some short time later the first bat comes flapping back into the cave, blood all over his muzzle. The second one excitedly says, "Looks like you found the town alright." The first one nods, "Aye. That I did."

The second one all excited and stomach wailing now with hunger, "So tell me the details so I can go. . ." The first one stretches out his wing, pointing to the town, "I was hurrying out over the land toward the town and swooped in as fast as I could, past cows and some people." Second one says, "Oh! Wow! And. . .And???"

The first one says, "And. . . so you see that bell tower?"

The second excitedly says, "Yes! Yes! I see it!" The first bat says, "Well, I'm afraid I didn't."

Nice painting, Jack!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

jacktar51
11-02-2016, 09:28 PM
He's coming to get me!!!! :)

RedSaucers,
Thanks for the reply.....Jack.

jacktar51
11-02-2016, 09:29 PM
I Love your work, late, or not...

Skylar, I love your work too, nice to see your back in form again..... Jack.

jacktar51
11-02-2016, 09:37 PM
Hello D,
You make me laugh, very amusing, you do have a lot of info stored up there, knowledge is a very fine thing someone famous once said, and you appear to have it in abundance, thanks for the reply D
and for making me smile...... Jack.