PDA

View Full Version : Booty!!!

jacktar51
10-28-2016, 06:45 AM
Mr D Akey suggested a shareout was due, and as I always pay attention to the brief given, here is a secret meeting in a sea farers cottage, the shareout begins but there is not much honour among thieves, and worse , one of them can't count, but he is still keeping a close eye on the proceedings and if looks could kill the other guy would be dead....and the third guy looks like he's got it in the bag already......( Can't find a good fish and chip shop though ).... Jack.

D Akey
10-28-2016, 10:47 AM
"Let's get everyone's hands above the table where I can see 'em. . ."

Tense, Jack! Never any trust with this lot when money's on the table. You captured their larcenous energy very well. And of course it sort of begs the question, what happens next! A right page turner.

Very fun. By the way, I think there may have been some fish n' chips on the catering truck.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

jacktar51
10-29-2016, 12:22 AM
Hello D,
Thanks for the idea, actually I do like to draw with something in mind, not much use a blank canvas, ( Except for painting on of course ), got to have a picture in my imagination to get a good result, I have started the fish and chip shop, its in the design stages at the mo, its in work in progress as it stands now, I did it in chalk and although chalk is very good for sketching and laying out an idea, I can't just leave it rough, I have to finish it at least to some extent, like the shareout drawing, not very polished as you might say, anyway its there in the rough, if you would care to take a look. Thanks for the reply D, Always good to hear from you..... Jack.

eighty+
10-29-2016, 01:30 AM
Hi Jack I hope you've put my share in my Swiss bank account as their

Quiet Happy to take Gold OK Thanks CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
10-30-2016, 10:38 AM
Hi Jack I hope you've put my share in my Swiss bank account as their

Quiet Happy to take Gold OK Thanks CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

My guess is that these lads raided Fort Knox and when they look at our (The USA) gold reserves they'll find the cupboard bare. . .there. . .mon frer. Yar, matey! So just don't get your share mixed up with that lot.