PDA

View Full Version : Dragons of Wales

acd
10-20-2016, 04:03 AM
After a too-long absence, its' time I shared some new work with you all.

This is my new personal project, which I'll be officially launching on Kickstarter in December, to document the many species of Dragons living in my homeland of Wales, UK.

The final project will take the form of a series of full-colour sketch books, but here is some preliminary stuff.

Sketches in ballpoint pen, coloured in Artrage, with touch-ups in a couple of other bits of software.

Hope you enjoy, and if you can, please check out my facebook page: www.facebook.com/dragonsofwales and website: www.dragonsofwales.com

Thank you!9112391124911259112691127

Caesar
10-21-2016, 03:24 AM
Congrats! A fantastic gallery indeed!

D Akey
10-21-2016, 04:41 AM
Nice stuff. Whimsical. They look less like the classic medieval style of Smaug from The Hobbit and more fantasy like creatures that have dimensional personalities of a solitary creature who dominates the territory. They look like from a world of dragons.

I could see a story comprised of a cast of these characters, maybe more like we saw the apes in Planet of the Apes. . .only a completely different story. Was just talking about a more complex range of villainous character traits.

Neat! Enjoy your creations and many will as well no doubt. One question: Will they speak in Welsh Gaelic?

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

L Skylar Brown
10-21-2016, 06:01 AM
Wonderful! Love the style.