PDA

View Full Version : Lemmy kilmister different style

danny72
10-16-2016, 06:39 AM
91077 This is not done by me.. The original is however!.. I used a app"called "Prisma".. It looks quite ok I think ..I was surprised . Art done in 2 seconds . :-)91078 The original :-)91079 Final painting. ...

D Akey
10-16-2016, 07:14 AM
Still incredible paintings. The comic book style is interesting and no doubt a heck of a lot faster to do. But when compared with the full paintings, well, let's say the paintings are a hard act to follow with anything less "fleshed out" (fully rendered). Had I never seen the full paintings I'm sure I would be impressed. This one feels like it's going backwards, unlike if the drawing preceded the paintings. So you would want to be aware of how you generate comparisons when you show your work for getting commissions.

A quick style is always handy for an artist to have for those times when you want to just produce something quickly.

Anyway, great stuff.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

danny72
10-16-2016, 10:33 AM
Still incredible paintings. The comic book style is interesting and no doubt a heck of a lot faster to do. But when compared with the full paintings, well, let's say the paintings are a hard act to follow with anything less "fleshed out" (fully rendered). Had I never seen the full paintings I'm sure I would be impressed. This one feels like it's going backwards, unlike if the drawing preceded the paintings. So you would want to be aware of how you generate comparisons when you show your work for getting commissions.

A quick style is always handy for an artist to have for those times when you want to just produce something quickly.

Anyway, great stuff.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:Thank's. . I do my best :-) just tauģht it should be fun to change some of my paintings in 2 seconds.. But I was surprised by the outcome ;-)