PDA

View Full Version : STARMAN (Nyle DeMarco)

L Skylar Brown
09-19-2016, 01:51 PM
Here's something you can only do digitally. Currently, I am involved with Portraits, and The Beginning of the Universe. So, I combined the two ideas, and came up with what you see. AR4. 3600x3000pxl at 300 ppi. 3 layers - First layer, the background, Second layer, the portrait,The third layer,Same as Bkg set at 50% transparent.

Caesar
09-19-2016, 08:54 PM
I doubt this guy, I don't have the pleasure to know, was present at the beginning of the Universe, but the merge of the two inspiring subjects, nonetheless, works fine!

L Skylar Brown
09-20-2016, 03:26 AM
Caesar - Thanks so much. I have a fondness for looking for new ways to present images. I thought this particular one would be a great Book cover, for instance.

danny72
09-20-2016, 04:46 AM
I have no idea who this person is,so I checked it out.. I like how you did the face.. Likeness is great. . Don't like the body so much.. It looks a bit off(to big I think),in comparison with his face.. A lot of detail in the face,but not so much detail on the body. Otherwise it is a cool painting,and for sure it will fit as a book cover .. well done!

Caesar
09-20-2016, 08:52 PM
Caesar - Thanks so much. I have a fondness for looking for new ways to present images. I thought this particular one would be a great Book cover, for instance.

Sure it would, dear friend!!!

L Skylar Brown
09-23-2016, 07:02 AM
Danny- Thanx. I didn't concentrate "so much" on the bod, cause I knew I would be obscuring most of it. You do have a valid point, tho, I could've done a better positioning.

Caesar- Thanks again for your observations.