PDA

View Full Version : The rusty Knight comic book

Arjen Vriezekolk
09-12-2016, 06:48 AM
Hi all,

Not sure if I'm allowed to post this here.
The inking is done in a different program but I do use Artrage for the colouring.
The colour makes the mood and there is no other program besides Artrage that I found suitable.

Regards,

Arjen

D Akey
09-12-2016, 08:47 AM
Hilarious! I can certainly relate to that moving a pile to another spot as if that would help unclutter. No. Just like this cartoon shows. It's the same just moved over a bit.

Good to see you again. It's been a while. Glad to see the same franchise is working for you still. I had grown rather fond of the knight.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Arjen Vriezekolk
09-13-2016, 08:08 AM
Hilarious! I can certainly relate to that moving a pile to another spot as if that would help unclutter. No. Just like this cartoon shows. It's the same just moved over a bit.

Good to see you again. It's been a while. Glad to see the same franchise is working for you still. I had grown rather fond of the knight.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Thank you D Akey :-)

Yep, my alter ego is alive and kicking!
Februari 2017 will be the release of the speechless album, Wil send you one then!

Regards,

Arjen

DJM
09-14-2016, 09:42 PM
Hi all,

Not sure if I'm allowed to post this here.
The inking is done in a different program but I do use Artrage for the colouring.
The colour makes the mood and there is no other program besides Artrage that I found suitable.

Regards,

Arjen

I have been do this all my life, I thinks its a procrastination thing,not knowing what to do just do something. Looks like a lot of hours you have put in on this but worth every minute.

Caesar
09-15-2016, 12:27 AM
Fantastic vignettes again! Bravo!

danny72
09-17-2016, 08:52 PM
Erg leuk en mooi getekend..Bravo!! Nederlanders zijn goed in het tekenen van cartoon ;-)

kenmo
10-08-2016, 04:13 AM
Very nice....

eighty+
10-09-2016, 04:34 PM
Yep. All in favour. Say. Iiiiiiiiijiiiiiiii. Great. 100%

Caesar
10-10-2016, 08:28 PM
This rusty knight is still quite busy! He's always lost in his adventures, as these excellent stripes show.
I guess he's working hard to make You earn Your day .... LOL;):o

Ava Jarvis
10-11-2016, 09:17 AM
Funny and relatable. :D

I love the art style, and the tip of his knight helm pointing above and out of the panel, rather than being cropped, just adds something nice.