PDA

View Full Version : Gathering Thoughts

pat1940
07-25-2016, 10:54 AM
Just a quick relaxing painting before I have to get ready to leave for Canada, will be checking in now and then to see all the wonderful paintings and be back to paint again the end of Aug

D Akey
07-25-2016, 11:31 AM
Yikes. . . Hope everything's alright with your family there. Sending good thoughts. At least the weather should be cooler.

Safe trip and all.

Painting tells quite a tale. . . for me it would be to use sunscreen. . . but that's my skin type so I'm projecting.

Always a good things to find that quiet space to breathe and chat with the ocean.

Be well. I look forward to your return, Sailor Pat.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
07-25-2016, 09:36 PM
OK, take Your rest and meditate before going back to Canada, dear girl! Don't tire too much Yourself. We need all Your endless energy to enjoy more and more of Your artpieces!

eighty+
07-27-2016, 08:31 AM
Hi. Pat. Have a safe journey up to the land of Cunulk's see yuh in August I like your last one great sky
Ok. See yuh if U don't see me first ;):D:D. CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE.

gxhpainter2
07-27-2016, 09:30 AM
Pat, yikes! your leaving us adrift here? nice little painting, and I hope you enjoy the cool air in Ontario and escaping the heat and humidity... we will certainly
miss your daily posts here!.. have fun!. :):):):)

pat1940
07-28-2016, 03:57 AM
Thanks all, When we get to Vancouver it is about 75 so will be nice, no humidity there, and be nice to see the kids again