PDA

View Full Version : Magical Reflections

gxhpainter2
07-19-2016, 07:20 AM
please enjoy this reflective work... their is magic afoot !..:):):cool::cool:

D Akey
07-19-2016, 11:07 AM
Smoke and mirrors, baby. Looks like you've been sending up them crazy smoke signals to the delight of all. Oh, oops. Hello. . . looks like the rabbit went back down the hole. Quick! Alert the artisans and loose the hounds!

Incidentally. . .
Youuur magic looks MARVELOUS. Absoooltely mmmarvelous, darling. And you know it is better to paint marvelous than to . . . well, than just about anything. . .

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
07-19-2016, 07:26 PM
I guess the mirro is in the centre of the painting and it releases four somehow different reflections!
The magic is possibly that You can hard spot the mirror, which is real and cause of all, while You can see the lively reflections, who are, more or less, a mirage.
If I'm right, it's a brilliant metaphor!
The painting, useless to say, is well built and wonderfully colored!

gxhpainter2
07-20-2016, 04:43 AM
Smoke and mirrors, baby. Looks like you've been sending up them crazy smoke signals to the delight of all. Oh, oops. Hello. . . looks like the rabbit went back down the hole. Quick! Alert the artisans and loose the hounds!

Incidentally. . .
Youuur magic looks MARVELOUS. Absoooltely mmmarvelous, darling. And you know it is better to paint marvelous than to . . . well, than just about anything. . .

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:👌🏻👌🏻 🌞🌞😊😊 so great to hear from you again glad you like this marvelous work 🙏🏻

gxhpainter2
07-20-2016, 04:45 AM
I guess the mirro is in the centre of the painting and it releases four somehow different reflections!
The magic is possibly that You can hard spot the mirror, which is real and cause of all, while You can see the lively reflections, who are, more or less, a mirage.
If I'm right, it's a brilliant metaphor!
The painting, useless to say, is well built and wonderfully colored! thanks dear friend you are absolutely correct on the metaphor the mirror is life and not that easy to see sometimes but it always reflects the truth back to us 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🌞🌞🌞🌞