PDA

View Full Version : Gamla Stan Stockholm

pat1940
07-18-2016, 04:23 AM
Thanks to Danny giving me the name of his beautiful country and all the wonderful old buildings, really enjoyed painting this, hope you like it Danny

eighty+
07-18-2016, 06:10 AM
Pat Yes I do Like it yes you've always been good with colour buy what I find Pleaseing

to my Eyes is the feeling of Depth useing the verticals and angles to lead us along

the pathway to the hidden Corner Gongrats Pat :):) CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

Alexandra
07-18-2016, 06:24 AM
How beautiful, Pat. Wonderful palette. :):):)

pat1940
07-18-2016, 07:13 AM
Thank you eighty, so glad you like it
Sandy what a thrill to see you back here, please paint for us again, we missed you so much

Caesar
07-18-2016, 07:10 PM
You accepted this new challenge and You made old Stockholm too feel warm and colorful like California or Texas!

D Akey
07-19-2016, 10:42 AM
I LOVE this lighting. Great detail and clarity. Brava Pat!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Enug
07-19-2016, 02:53 PM
Loving all the rich colours in this one Pat. Beautiful work!

danny72
07-20-2016, 06:04 AM
Fantastic Pat!!! :-) A big smiley on my face :-)

pat1940
07-21-2016, 02:48 AM
Caesar, DAkey, June and Danny, I am so pleased that you like it, and many thanks for all your kind words

danny72
07-21-2016, 08:36 AM
Caesar, DAkey, June and Danny, I am so pleased that you like it, and many thanks for all your kind words
It's a special feeling people get in the"gamla stan" You did it by a painting. That's not easy. . And you never been there for real. Really well done . You capture in your painting the feeling I get when I walk around in the gamla stan. Love your painting.

pat1940
07-21-2016, 11:57 AM
Thanks so much Danny, I really appreciate you heading me that way and so glad you like it, I have a few more and will be painting another one soon, just getting busy to take a trip to Vancouver Canada to see our kids, so hope to get one more done before we leave, you are so lucky to live there and enjoy all that beauty, thanks again and hey a swede won the golf tournament on Sunday, it was great, as my husband and I love a good golf game

danny72
07-21-2016, 03:55 PM
Thanks so much Danny, I really appreciate you heading me that way and so glad you like it, I have a few more and will be painting another one soon, just getting busy to take a trip to Vancouver Canada to see our kids, so hope to get one more done before we leave, you are so lucky to live there and enjoy all that beauty, thanks again and hey a swede won the golf tournament on Sunday, it was great, as my husband and I love a good golf game
I didn't know that. . I'm on holiday my self in the south of Sweden.. No television,and the only thing I check on my cellphone is Facebook and Artrage forum. :-) ..