PDA

View Full Version : Please help

Simone W.
07-17-2016, 12:28 PM
I use Artrage 4 on Windows 10 and absolutely love it! But there's a bit of a problem I need fixed... see, I was working on a drawing when I accidentally did something (I'm sorry, I don't know what it was) and now it looks like there's some kind of icon of the tool I'm using above the cursor. I know it's probably just some setting and everything is perfectly fine, but it blocks my view and I don't know how to get rid of it. Does anyone know what this is, and how to turn it off? Thank you! :o

Someonesane
07-17-2016, 01:52 PM
I believe you may have mistakenly hit a shortcut key for switching the cursor from the default "Outline" mode to its "Tool" mode, which ends up displaying a picture of the tool for many of tools. I don't recall what the default shortcut keys are for this (as I've had them changed to my preference for years now), but another way to change the cursor back to the "Outline" mode is using these steps:

Select "Edit" and choose the "ArtRage Preferences" option, from the menu.
On the ArtRage Preferences panel, locate and left click on the "Cursor" group to open it.
Select the "Outline" option and then left click the "OK" button to accept the change.

HannahRage
07-17-2016, 03:19 PM
The default shortcuts are 1 (Precise - crosshairs), 2 (Outline - default), and 3 (the tool one).

Nice and easy :D