07-13-2016, 08:56 AM
90233 ...........

Caesar
07-13-2016, 08:49 PM
He's already pretty alike! Bravo!

danny72
07-13-2016, 11:15 PM
He's already pretty alike! Bravo!
Thank you! :-) It's coming.. The final details is the most work,but also the most fun part. Step by step it's coming together.. This one is a bit hard because (again ) the reference picture is of really poor solution/quality . I have to figure out the details myself.

pat1940
07-14-2016, 02:23 AM
Very good Danny, always like your work

danny72
07-14-2016, 04:09 AM
Very good Danny, always like your work
Thanks Pat... :-)

pat1940
07-16-2016, 04:00 AM
Danny, thanks so much on info of this beautiful place and all the wonderful old buildings Gamla Stan Stockhom, it is a place I would love to visit and would be in my glory, but I quess for now I will view and view on my computer, thanks again

danny72
07-16-2016, 04:39 AM
Danny, thanks so much on info of this beautiful place and all the wonderful old buildings Gamla Stan Stockhom, it is a place I would love to visit and would be in my glory, but I quess for now I will view and view on my computer, thanks again
Gamla stan is build on stocks. . Like Amsterdam. Very old charming buildings.. with loverly square with wonderfull places to eat,and drink. I'm not that good in drawing buildings,but maybe I'm going to put some effort into it.. Every time I walk around there is want to draw. :-)

D Akey
07-16-2016, 05:53 AM
Very cool. I suppose the style of hair is out of your control, haha. It's like he rocketed too close in a meteor shower. Bet he's a great player tho.

Very good painting.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

danny72
07-16-2016, 05:37 PM
Very cool. I suppose the style of hair is out of your control, haha. It's like he rocketed too close in a meteor shower. Bet he's a great player tho.

Very good painting.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:
Thank you! I wish I hade his type of hair.. I don't have any.. And a beard.... I can forget to grow a beard . My wife hate beards unfortunately. . ;-) I continued on this painting ... It looks a bit better now.. I'm always in a rush to share.