PDA

View Full Version : Gravitational Lens

gxhpainter2
07-13-2016, 07:20 AM
the cosmic levels and the sub atomic level wrestle for balance.

pat1940
07-13-2016, 08:12 AM
Wonderful textures, flying through the air, not knowing what window to take, great expression

Caesar
07-13-2016, 08:48 PM
You finally found the ultimate unifying theory for framed visual art I think!
Structures, shapes, patterns, textures, signs, symbols, collisions, movements, colorful wavelenghts photons and all the rest on a void with its own structure too, no sheer emptiness all clash adn work together as a symphony in Your magnificent show of mastery and horror vacui ...
You are possibly also a natural heir of pre-columbian civilization from an artistic standpoint I'd say, with Your complex mysterious objects and feathered deities ....

gxhpainter2
07-16-2016, 05:13 AM
Wonderful textures, flying through the air, not knowing what window to take, great expression wow Pat you are talking like a true abstract painter now! :rolleyes::rolleyes: LOL... thanks for your continued
support over the years!

You finally found the ultimate unifying theory for framed visual art I think!
Structures, shapes, patterns, textures, signs, symbols, collisions, movements, colorful wavelenghts photons and all the rest on a void with its own structure too, no sheer emptiness all clash adn work together as a symphony in Your magnificent show of mastery and horror vacui ...
You are possibly also a natural heir of pre-columbian civilization from an artistic standpoint I'd say, with Your complex mysterious objects and feathered deities .... what a great comment dear friend, especially the feathered deity, who by the way does NOT require any human or animal sacrifices:rolleyes::cool::cool::):):)..

Marilyn Anne
07-16-2016, 10:00 AM
Looks like solid things that are above the background giving a 3 D effect. Neat colors!

gxhpainter2
07-17-2016, 04:47 AM
Looks like solid things that are above the background giving a 3 D effect. Neat colors! Hi Marilyn Anne, I haven't seen you around here lately so great to hear from you,
glad you like this one...:):):)