PDA

View Full Version : Zey The Mouse Episode 3 'A Trip To The Seaside' Fimo Animation, Funhouse Fun! :)

ianharding
06-25-2016, 11:53 PM
Hi, all

i would like to share my Zey's latest adventure, a summer theme, great sets made. Realistic waves at the beach to sand castles and ice-creams! A mystery and trouble.
With a funhouse that has surreal obsticles, new characters include Naughty Fernando Fox and Mr. Raccoon who join Zey, Dylan and Mr. Mouse!

10 months of putting this episode together, a sense of achievement, hope you enjoy? :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvfT4nCqlTg

D Akey
07-01-2016, 10:21 AM
Adorable. Little kids must be creating a fan following for this series. Well done!

I seem to recall you posting some variation on this a good while back or am I mistaken?

Choosing to cast it through a yellow filter is an interesting choice, perhaps to warm it up? It's pretty strong though you are undoubtedly conscious of this perhaps to set it apart from other such animations. The only down side, if there is one, is that you sacrifice the vibrancy of the other cooler parts of the spectrum such as whites, greens, blues and purples which sweeten the palette and keep it from going a trifle acidic. But again, it is probably a sacrifice you've considered.

Nice project.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: