PDA

View Full Version : Made a logo for a paintball team/club

danny72
06-22-2016, 09:37 AM
900459004890049Paintball club H.A.S No fear logo from Den Helder-Holland with seagull.. I'm not sure about the position of the bird. So I have to play around,send see what's best. .The logo will be printed as patch and t-shirt90053Final one :-)

gxhpainter2
06-22-2016, 11:00 AM
nice logo work!... they should be very happy with that :cool::cool:

pat1940
06-22-2016, 11:14 AM
Really nice logo Danny

danny72
06-22-2016, 04:54 PM
nice logo work!... they should be very happy with that :cool::cool:
Thanks!!! :-)

danny72
06-22-2016, 04:58 PM
Really nice logo Danny

Thanks Pat!!! :-)

Caesar
06-22-2016, 08:33 PM
Seagulls! :eek::cool: At first I thought they were three crows, because of the black and of the wing and beak shape .... slightly different from the seagulls type who recently started colonizing Rome as well.
A logo for though guys indeed!

danny72
06-22-2016, 10:26 PM
Seagulls! :eek::cool: At first I thought they were three crows, because of the black and of the wing and beak shape .... slightly different from the seagulls type who recently started colonizing Rome as well.
A logo for though guys indeed!
There are many different types of seagull I notice. .This is a hard one,when the client say just use white lines... I found a pictures with a screaming seagull,and used as reference a diving seagull.. It needed to look angry and tough. But a seagull isn't the most cool bird of bird spices.
:-)

Caesar
06-22-2016, 11:13 PM
There are many different types of seagull I notice. .This is a hard one,when the client say just use white lines... I found a pictures with a screaming seagull,and used as reference a diving seagull.. It needed to look angry and tough. But a seagull isn't the most cool bird of bird spices.
:-)

After a short research I possibly found that seagull type. So it's probably a Larus Hyperboreus (Your seagull I mean), also considering Your Northern location (the mythical Hyperborea of the ancient Greeks, also resumed by Robert Howard, Conan the Barbarian's writer)! Actually it fits the drawing vey much.

hildee
06-22-2016, 11:22 PM
Very good, Danny! We have a few Dutchies on here now :D

Had to check out your DA page, great stuff! You just got my "watch" :)

D Akey
06-22-2016, 11:38 PM
I love it. They should be very pleased. In the logo, if this is a paintball team, you might want to splatter the bird with splotches of multi-color paint, as if a veteran. Might be a funny way to color it rather than a straight deal.

Anyway, I never played it. Was too old when it became popular. But it really looks fun.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool::cool:

danny72
06-23-2016, 09:05 AM
I love it. They should be very pleased. In the logo, if this is a paintball team, you might want to splatter the bird with splotches of multi-color paint, as if a veteran. Might be a funny way to color it rather than a straight deal.

Anyway, I never played it. Was too old when it became popular. But it really looks fun.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool::cool: I played it one time... It's very painfull.. I had no idea. Never again ;-) I wish I could put some color in it,but they really don't want that. :-)

danny72
06-23-2016, 09:08 AM
Very good, Danny! We have a few Dutchies on here now :D

Had to check out your DA page, great stuff! You just got my "watch" :) Thanks again.. yeah I saw some Dutch people here. I like that of course :-) But I have lived almost the same time in Sweden .. So I feel a bit Swedish also :-)

AndreaMG
06-24-2016, 06:00 AM
Congrats ;)

danny72
06-24-2016, 07:59 AM
Congrats ;) Thank you! I can't wait to see the final product. . I will share it.. a t-shirt and a patch.

AndreaMG
06-24-2016, 08:03 AM
You're welcome! ;) ciao

danny72
06-25-2016, 12:43 AM
After a short research I possibly found that seagull type. So it's probably a Larus Hyperboreus (Your seagull I mean), also considering Your Northern location (the mythical Hyperborea of the ancient Greeks, also resumed by Robert Howard, Conan the Barbarian's writer)! Actually it fits the drawing vey much. :-) Thank you!!

kenmo
06-25-2016, 01:59 AM
I like it...:cool::cool::cool::cool: Maybe you could design a new logo for the new NHL hockey franchise for Las Vegas....:cool::cool::cool:

danny72
06-26-2016, 08:52 AM
I like it...:cool::cool::cool::cool: Maybe you could design a new logo for the new NHL hockey franchise for Las Vegas....:cool::cool::cool:
That would be nice!!! ;-)

evanorah00
01-21-2022, 01:58 PM
Good and amazing discussion.