PDA

View Full Version : Tidal Basin

gxhpainter2
06-17-2016, 05:57 AM
a little shift away from my usual reds, oranges and pinks for a color pallet hope you enjoy this effort.:):)

pat1940
06-18-2016, 10:13 AM
Like this very much Gary, is that a snake I see there, he is going right down that tidal basin lol, great colors as always

Marilyn Anne
06-18-2016, 10:33 AM
Also many different and intriguing effects! Always something special!

gxhpainter2
06-19-2016, 10:28 AM
Like this very much Gary, is that a snake I see there, he is going right down that tidal basin lol, great colors as always gee Pat maybe a sea snake snuck in :rolleyes:... you can't be too careful about sea snakes by the sea shore ! :cool::cool::cool::cool:.... anyway glad you like it, pardon my silly humor :):):)

Also many different and intriguing effects! Always something special! Marilyn Anne - thanks so my dear friend!

D Akey
06-20-2016, 11:05 AM
Another political picture. Looks like old Smaug the greatest of calamities is on the move. I feel for the men of Dale.

I know you're doing a sort of down shot, but I see this as a straight eye level dimensional pic and I tremble. . . and my yellows turn to the blues. But I digress.

Nice painting though. Good stuff.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Enug
06-20-2016, 05:55 PM
Some of my favourite colours - an oroton look about it.

kenmo
06-21-2016, 01:24 AM
Nice choice of colors....love the design and overall composition....:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool ::cool:

Caesar
06-21-2016, 07:41 PM
It's such a quiet and delightful composition of colors and signs that it really captures You in its slow motion .... I'm looking for shells on the shore now!

gxhpainter2
06-22-2016, 06:08 AM
Another political picture. Looks like old Smaug the greatest of calamities is on the move. I feel for the men of Dale.

I know you're doing a sort of down shot, but I see this as a straight eye level dimensional pic and I tremble. . . and my yellows turn to the blues. But I digress.

Nice painting though. Good stuff.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:LOL yes I see the fearsome maw of Smaug now that you bring it to my attention, certainly changes the nature
of the image with that in mind!....:cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Some of my favourite colours - an oroton look about it. thanks Enug I will have to look up oroton... but glad you commented on it. :):)

Nice choice of colors....love the design and overall composition....:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool ::cool: thanks a bunch Kenmo always great to
have your thoughts on my work. :cool::cool::):):)

It's such a quiet and delightful composition of colors and signs that it really captures You in its slow motion .... I'm looking for shells on the shore now! dear friend
I guess you do not see a fearsome Smaug in this but more of what I was thinking I was very happy with the colors and balance and like you say slow motion....:cool::cool::cool::cool:

AndreaMG
06-24-2016, 05:33 AM
I sure enjoy it Dear Gary :o, by the way congrats for the T-shirts :cool:

D Akey
06-24-2016, 06:07 AM

Is that one of Gary's? Wow! I want one! Or not. The cost in eye make-up would likely send me to the poor house. T-shirt's really cool as well. Ah, the life of a sultan. . . the work is never done. . .

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

AndreaMG
06-24-2016, 07:08 AM
Haha yeah it's one of Gari's, Avril is optionol I'm afraid, by the way it was all "photoshoped" in Artrage :cool: ciao my friend DAkey take care

gxhpainter2
06-25-2016, 07:54 AM

90065thanks AndreaMG, it is a nice tee shirt isn't it!. getting Avril to pose with it cost a bit though :rolleyes::cool::cool: