PDA

View Full Version : Max Verstappen F1 driver caricature

danny72
06-17-2016, 06:38 AM
90131 I'm not really sure if i'm done with this one. .. We will see!.. I probably chance some things anyways :-) I downloaded with my mobile. So the sharpness is not that good as the original #maxverstappen#caticature

D Akey
06-20-2016, 11:49 AM
Nice rendering and detail. Good clean job. Anyone would be impressed with your skill and attention to detail. Down the road, you'll be able to anticipate how your photo reference will translate and you'll be composing your paintings a couple moves ahead and spend more time in the early stages because you can do the finish fairly directly at that point. So you can play more with distortion and anticipate relative colors and values with an eye to designing a vivid image. But there's absolutely nothing wrong with this painting. It's all a matter of where you chose to go with it, and it made the trip in high fashion. Bravo!

In the future, with other paintings, as we've noted before, you could deviate from the source photo a bit more possibly, and work the lighting and colors, size relationships, what you're giving prominence to. That's where your artist's voice will come in. But it's always a guess ahead of time and artists will often do preliminary work to work out such things.

In the final analysis, the result is all that matters. And you should be very pleased with this success. The things you were looking at are very good indeed.

Can't wait to see more as they're always very fun to look at. And who knows, if you're not careful, you may get to where people pay for your services.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

danny72
06-20-2016, 05:28 PM
Nice rendering and detail. Good clean job. Anyone would be impressed with your skill and attention to detail. Down the road, you'll be able to anticipate how your photo reference will translate and you'll be composing your paintings a couple moves ahead and spend more time in the early stages because you can do the finish fairly directly at that point. So you can play more with distortion and anticipate relative colors and values with an eye to designing a vivid image. But there's absolutely nothing wrong with this painting. It's all a matter of where you chose to go with it, and it made the trip in high fashion. Bravo!

In the future, with other paintings, as we've noted before, you could deviate from the source photo a bit more possibly, and work the lighting and colors, size relationships, what you're giving prominence to. That's where your artist's voice will come in. But it's always a guess ahead of time and artists will often do preliminary work to work out such things.

In the final analysis, the result is all that matters. And you should be very pleased with this success. The things you were looking at are very good indeed.

Can't wait to see more as they're always very fun to look at. And who knows, if you're not careful, you may get to where people pay for your services.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: Thank you !!! The reference hade boring colors,and the quality whas terrible.. I noticed that when the reference is poor,I have a hard time to make a nice painting. I have to gess how some parts look like. I have problems to find great ref photos. Sometimes I find them on Google, but mostly they have a poor quality. Thanks for the tips again 😊

kenmo
06-21-2016, 02:28 AM
Nice caricature....:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

danny72
06-21-2016, 03:20 AM
Nice caricature....:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Thanks Kenmo !!!

Caesar
06-21-2016, 08:38 PM
Fine, but it's time for him to win another Grand Prix, isn't it?

danny72
06-22-2016, 02:16 AM
Fine, but it's time for him to win another Grand Prix, isn't it?
That would be nice,Caesar... :-)

eighty+
06-22-2016, 04:01 AM
Danny I don't think He's Bigheaded Just Good nearly as good as Hamilton will be Great to Watch the F1 till the end of the Season as at the moment

Its all in the Mixing Pot :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE Yeah POZDRAWSKI Thinks Rosberg will win :p

My MONEY is on HAM ok

danny72
06-29-2016, 07:19 AM
Danny I don't think He's Bigheaded Just Good nearly as good as Hamilton will be Great to Watch the F1 till the end of the Season as at the moment

Its all in the Mixing Pot :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE Yeah POZDRAWSKI Thinks Rosberg will win :p

My MONEY is on HAM ok I understand. .. Hamilton is great.. our kid has a lot to learn still .. I can't see the F1 season. .. It's on pay TV. I don't have that channel. .. How is life in England right now? I can believe that the newspapers where harsh to the English national football team.. I think Caesar enjoying the euro2016 better then we do ;-)

pat1940
06-29-2016, 07:36 AM
Always enjoy Danny, such great work

danny72
06-29-2016, 10:06 AM
Always enjoy Danny, such great work

Thank you pat! I continued with this one. Wasn't happy with the colors. I share it when it's really done :-)