PDA

View Full Version : Reach of Yellow

gxhpainter2
06-15-2016, 06:17 AM
a moving and rolling landscape of color with yellows bursting up, a sign of optimism and hope even in these dark times...

Marilyn Anne
06-15-2016, 10:44 AM
It is interesting to see that color really does lift the spirit. I think we have all felt the pain of these last days.

Caesar
06-15-2016, 06:57 PM
Yellow is magic and Your hints to artists such as Mirņ, Malevič and other artists alike make this painting bright, delightful, vital!

gxhpainter2
06-16-2016, 05:08 AM
It is interesting to see that color really does lift the spirit. I think we have all felt the pain of these last days. thanks Marilyn Anne, for me color is a most powerful force in a painting... glad you enjoyed this one :):):)

Yellow is magic and Your hints to artists such as Mirņ, Malevič and other artists alike make this painting bright, delightful, vital! ah yes they are the giants that help me reach into new and powerful places... with color and design. Thanks again my friend for your gracious comments on my work ! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

pat1940
06-16-2016, 08:51 AM
Gary, this would lift anyones spirits, love yellow, to me it is a happy color and I love this painting

D Akey
06-20-2016, 11:01 AM
Speaking of politics -- "I am curious, yellow" takes on a whole new meaning. I think when we look at what's ahead based on the last candidates standing, I'm really yellow.

Besides that though, this is a nice painting. Takes on the look of a slight double image that makes me think of 3D glasses, in a cross association.

Good stuff. Your standard hasn't slipped in a long time -- meaning you've hit a very respectable plateau.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: