PDA

View Full Version : Working on the mountain

Rondo
06-12-2016, 06:34 AM
Crying over myself won't help so.......we working on it!!!! (not that i'm a "mountain" )

scribbledsoul
06-12-2016, 09:35 AM
Pretty colors, it has a nice mood to it! :)

D Akey
06-12-2016, 10:48 AM
Well like the old saying goes, (slightly modified), "It the mountain doesn't come to Rondo, Rondo paints the mountain as if it had." (loosely translated)

I love the mountain sliding up into heaven. Bet you can get a great deal of wisdom and comfort there. It's sacred ground and all. And if you can slip up there for a peek, when you come back down, tell it through your paintings. . . or words or music or even your vibe in the face of adversity. Show them all how it's done right -- in Love, whatever that word means after you come back down to share your vision.

Go Rondo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Marilyn Anne
06-12-2016, 12:38 PM
It catches the mood and feeling in nicely blended colors ! I think we all have mountains but this one is a positive peaceful hopeful one.

Caesar
06-14-2016, 12:42 AM
Maybe not, but You're possibly climbing the Purgatory mount and have a look to the Paradise You may the share with us in Your next painting!
After all they're both places of our souls, wherever we are and whatever we experience ....
I love the soft, translucet feelin of this view and the upward sense it gives!