PDA

View Full Version : Transferring my ArtRage Lite license from one computer to another

niat23
06-06-2016, 01:23 PM
Hi,

I'd like to know if it's possible to transfer my ArtRage Lite license from the PC that I'm using now to the MacBook that I'm going to get soon. Is there a way to unregister the license from the PC and re-register the license on the MacBook?

Thank you :)

HannahRage
06-07-2016, 02:44 PM
It's definitely possible!

You can download the Mac OSX version of ArtRage from the member area at http://members.artrage.com

1/ Click ‘create account’ and follow the instructions if you don't already have an account.
2/ Log in, then click ‘register’ and enter your serial number. Click ‘save’ and manually refresh the page.

You should now see your serial number listed on the page and you can click 'download' to download any of the latest versions (Windows or OS X).

If you're keeping your Windows computer, you can keep ArtRage on it as we allow multiple installs for personal use. If you're getting rid of it, just uninstall ArtRage to avoid problems with your serial number being used by random people later (if you're wiping the computer anyway, that will do the trick).