PDA

View Full Version : Rivers at the Blue Pyramid

gxhpainter2
06-06-2016, 05:12 AM
drifting into a bit of symbolism here, just finished watch LOST all 6 seasons on Netflix.... I never watched it when it first came out but I remember all the talk at work about
it now I see why... anyway that was kind of a motivator on this piece.

Caesar
06-06-2016, 08:08 PM
Two ways to reach the blue mountain (a triangular shape may be not casual or composition-only choice).
The right one, walk and then climb, the other one on the left, just ascending with the smokey air gusts.
Two spiritual paths for searcher of truth, maybe.
Either an arduous and tough journey in the world and through everydays difficulties and relashionships of a saint facing the world pains, or a mystic ascetism, prayers and meditation of a hermit or a cloistered nun or monk.
A quite different style for an amazing painting. Fanciful and graceful in its symbolic content.

pat1940
06-08-2016, 03:24 AM
Another winner in my eyes Gary, really like the colors and the great design leading up to the blue pyramid, well done

D Akey
06-08-2016, 08:59 AM
Like Shazaam! Looks like ol' Joseph did a Sir Walter Raleigh for the mummy cats and mamma kitties of Egypt with his amazing technicolor dream threads. The 13th plague of Egypt: And it came to pass that their children ran with electric kool-aid. . . for their Sumer of Love.

:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid

gxhpainter2
06-12-2016, 05:39 AM
Two ways to reach the blue mountain (a triangular shape may be not casual or composition-only choice).
The right one, walk and then climb, the other one on the left, just ascending with the smokey air gusts.
Two spiritual paths for searcher of truth, maybe.
Either an arduous and tough journey in the world and through everydays difficulties and relashionships of a saint facing the world pains, or a mystic ascetism, prayers and meditation of a hermit or a cloistered nun or monk.
A quite different style for an amazing painting. Fanciful and graceful in its symbolic content. Caesar sorry to take so long to respond to your gracious comment, but had a health issue that knocked me down for a few days, and I am cleaning house in preparation of a visit from family and trying to figure out where to sleep 8 more people in my tiny house :rolleyes:... which I think I have done if the kids sleep in a tent outside...

Another winner in my eyes Gary, really like the colors and the great design leading up to the blue pyramid, well done thank you Pat.

Like Shazaam! Looks like ol' Joseph did a Sir Walter Raleigh for the mummy cats and mamma kitties of Egypt with his amazing technicolor dream threads. The 13th plague of Egypt: And it came to pass that their children ran with electric kool-aid. . . for their Sumer of Love.

:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid:cool:-Aid somehow your comment reminds me of a Peter Pickney comment... not sure why do you? :):):):cool::cool::cool::cool:

scribbledsoul
06-12-2016, 09:36 AM
I think this might be my favorite of your work. Lovely! :)

gxhpainter2
06-13-2016, 05:12 AM
I think this might be my favorite of your work. Lovely! :) thanks so much for you comment on this !! :):):):):cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
06-13-2016, 05:21 AM
Gary as usal I'm lost on how you Pruduce Such Wonderfull works of Art Congrats CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
06-13-2016, 07:20 AM
somehow your comment reminds me of a Peter Pickney comment... not sure why do you? :):):):cool::cool::cool::cool:

Oh definitely. Mssr. 1960s music, you betcha. It's a shame he dropped out of painting in order to focus almost entirely on that getting all his music ripped off thing. Put a hole in the hull of his ship, I fear. I hope he checks in and draws some hope and inspiration from your picture. To me your painting is a celebration of eternity and the cycles and natural essences.

Nothing like having the land be running with rainbows, laid out at your feet -- especially with the desert sand being like a blank canvas that Egypt built upon like a painter. . . And onto it we create anything we want. Well done, my dear pharaoh.

Hey Pete! Come get your feet wet again! The water's fine. And that's no croc.

gxhpainter2
06-16-2016, 06:08 AM
Gary as usal I'm lost on how you Pruduce Such Wonderfull works of Art Congrats CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE Hi Eighty++ great to hear from you! I just use Magic to get these results, really no mystery there :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.... hope your doing well :):):cool::cool:

hildee
06-16-2016, 02:14 PM
Superb! I think this is one of my favourites of yours because it has definition and I can see clearly what it means.