PDA

View Full Version : Blue Waves

gxhpainter2
06-01-2016, 05:39 AM
a little departure from my grid like work, inspired by watching the curl of big waves at the ocean...please enjoy the fresh air and sea breezes...

Marilyn Anne
06-01-2016, 11:47 AM
I am envious of your ocean views. I used to live at Virginia Beach and we haven't been to the beach for awhile. Nice thoughts! Nice painting!

kenmo
06-01-2016, 03:01 PM
Gary - Very different style for this fantastic work...Love what you do!!!!

Caesar
06-01-2016, 07:59 PM
Yeah, we can appreciate Your setting Yourself free and loose to handle Your brush and breathe and follow the currents of your wishes and feelings.
You kept enough order too, to make a logical artistic statement and description, not a casual mess. Congrats.

gxhpainter2
06-03-2016, 05:38 AM
I am envious of your ocean views. I used to live at Virginia Beach and we haven't been to the beach for awhile. Nice thoughts! Nice painting! Thanks Marilyn Anne, yes Oregon has some very scenic coast lines although the water is cold even in the summer... still really inspiring.

gxhpainter2
06-03-2016, 05:41 AM
Gary - Very different style for this fantastic work...Love what you do!!!! thanks kenmo, yes somehow this turned out a bit different looking but the subject just seemed to demand it... glad you like it my friend! :cool::cool::cool:

Yeah, we can appreciate Your setting Yourself free and loose to handle Your brush and breathe and follow the currents of your wishes and feelings.
You kept enough order too, to make a logical artistic statement and description, not a casual mess. Congrats. thanks Caesar I was looking forward to your views on this as I do for all your comments
they continue to keep me motivated and inspired in their own way. :):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
06-03-2016, 09:07 AM
Woah! I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date!

I would call this:

Piņata Days at the Entrance to the Rabbit Hole

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: