PDA

View Full Version : Quantum Storms

gxhpainter2
05-30-2016, 08:33 AM
more digital expressionism via Jackson Pollack and a swerve around Mondrian as well to arrive with this work.. I have been out of town visiting family and taking a little break so just getting back into it... enjoy !

pat1940
05-30-2016, 12:14 PM
Gary, are you smoking Canibis lol:):):):):):):)because this is smoking hot, I wish when I took a break I could rebound with work like that....FANTASTIC my friend

gxhpainter2
06-01-2016, 05:50 AM
Gary, are you smoking Canibis lol:):):):):):):)because this is smoking hot, I wish when I took a break I could rebound with work like that....FANTASTIC my friendthanks dear Pat , well I DO live in Oregon :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool::):):):) :)

Marilyn Anne
06-01-2016, 12:51 PM
And pouring paint on a canvas! Jackson Pollack would be pleased that his work is honored and remembered! It does evoke that feeling. So inventive! Went to the Mint Museum of modern art recently. It was a treat to see the work and especially the crafts and furniture!

kenmo
06-01-2016, 04:01 PM
Remarkable creation....:cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
06-01-2016, 08:55 PM
Your Pollockian side works with paste more than with paint. Very materic, Pollockian-like bas-relief on a sort of Mondrian set squared-labyrinth-grid, as You more or less recognize too.
You accomplished one of Your possible evolution and gave solidity and rock like durability to Your creative blast! Most impressive outcome!

gxhpainter2
06-03-2016, 06:44 AM
Remarkable creation....:cool::cool::cool: thanks kenmo !:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Your Pollockian side works with paste more than with paint. Very materic, Pollockian-like bas-relief on a sort of Mondrian set squared-labyrinth-grid, as You more or less recognize too.
You accomplished one of Your possible evolution and gave solidity and rock like durability to Your creative blast! Most impressive outcome! thanks Caesar, I am enamored with thick paint look at the moment
so things look more buttery than dripping paint ala J Pollock. :cool::cool:

And pouring paint on a canvas! Jackson Pollack would be pleased that his work is honored and remembered! It does evoke that feeling. So inventive! Went to the Mint Museum of modern art recently. It was a treat to see the work and especially the crafts and furniture! thanks Marilyn Anne, sounds like your Museum trip was interesting and fun!...:cool::cool::):)

D Akey
06-03-2016, 10:01 AM
Cool. Like the ancient Etruscans had given an artist a send off with their sarcophagus portrait done in abstract encaustics. Critics said it didn't look like the dead artist, but others said that a likeness to his physical appearance wasn't the point.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

damasocl
06-04-2016, 02:38 AM
This is a great painting...!!!
Congratulations...