Tracing image + Yeti Fur Brush.
Source: A web image (Pinterest)
Two layers.

Calcado de imagen + Pincel Yeti Fur.
Fuente: imagen de la web (Pinterest)
Dos capas.

gxhpainter2
05-10-2016, 04:28 AM
WOW this is super cool damasocl ! I think the colors in the blue and that particular brush and the smoother work in the face
make for an amazing effect! I REALLY LIKE THIS! :):):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

damasocl
05-10-2016, 05:00 AM
Thanks my friend!

Como puedes ver, cada día descubro más y más aplicaciones de estos pinceles. En un comienzo, no le encontraba la razón que Art Rage los ofreciera como una "herramienta" más...-

As you can see, each day I discover more and more applications of these brushes. At first, I did not found any reason Art Rage offered as a "tool" more ...-

Marilyn Anne
05-10-2016, 11:29 AM
Are amazing and come right off of the surface. The whole piece works together well! Love that blue!

D Akey
05-11-2016, 12:55 AM
It works really well! While that string background is not out of character, and it's quite novel, and alludes to woven fabric unraveled and carries certain possible connotations about the girl, I have to say the colors are really pleasing, and the way you painted the girl herself is really appealing to me as a style. She is mysterious. Very successful test of technique, my friend. Congratulations.

¡Funciona muy bien! Mientras que el fondo cadena no está fuera de lugar, y es bastante novedoso, y alude a los tejidos, desenredado y conlleva ciertas connotaciones posibles sobre la niña, tengo que decir que los colores son muy agradables, y la forma en que pintó la chica misma es realmente atractivo para mí como un estilo. Ella es misterioso. Prueba muy exitosa de la técnica, mi amigo. Felicitaciones.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: