PDA

View Full Version : Top of the Line

gxhpainter2
05-09-2016, 11:09 AM
I wanted to try a little more distressed and organic look the the mosaic grid patterns I have been playing around with you will see a whisper
of them in this ...

Albert
05-09-2016, 06:39 PM
Wonderful.......................... :):):):):):):)

Enug
05-09-2016, 07:59 PM
You are so prolific Gary, how do you come up with all these ideas? :)

justjean
05-09-2016, 08:53 PM
Gary, great colours and can almost feel that lovely silk :)

Caesar
05-09-2016, 09:14 PM
This must be Your recent paintings fleet flagship! The shared grilled and framed banner of Your latest artpieces seems to proudly wave on this artpiece in a feast of colors!

gxhpainter2
05-10-2016, 05:37 AM
Wonderful.......................... :):):):):):):) Hey Albert! I have not seen you for quite sometime here , so great to hear from you and glad you like this!.:):):):)

You are so prolific Gary, how do you come up with all these ideas? :) actually I "see" hundreds of these and only paint just a few but right now I am flooded
with images like this and moved to try certain things to get new colors and effects... weird I know....:rolleyes::):):):cool::cool::cool:

Gary, great colours and can almost feel that lovely silk :) Yes I have had a couple of requests for this in silk..already!..

This must be Your recent paintings fleet flagship! The shared grilled and framed banner of Your latest artpieces seems to proudly wave on this artpiece in a feast of colors! Ah and
quite the flag this would make!.. thanks Caesar! :cool::cool::cool:

Marilyn Anne
05-10-2016, 10:26 AM
Bravely executed! Courageous leaps into color and design! Good for you Gary!

D Akey
05-10-2016, 11:49 PM
Cue Johnny Cash: "Your art is fine, you walk the line."

Like watching an high wire aerialist. I find myself gasping with the gathered crowd below as you shift and turn way up there on that wobbling line, with only that umbrella for balance.

"Gasp!"

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

gxhpainter2
05-12-2016, 04:46 AM
Bravely executed! Courageous leaps into color and design! Good for you Gary!glad you enjoyed this so much Marilyn Anne! :):):cool::cool::cool:

Cue Johnny Cash: "Your art is fine, you walk the line."

Like watching an high wire aerialist. I find myself gasping with the gathered crowd below as you shift and turn way up there on that wobbling line, with only that umbrella for balance.

"Gasp!"

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: thanks D Akey but I always work with a net just
in case :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool::cool::c ool: