PDA

View Full Version : Expansion

gxhpainter2
05-08-2016, 08:35 AM
stand back there might be some low level radiation given off from this work, kind of the opposite of the "Color Fusion" I did
earlier, this is more along the line of the first nanoseconds of the big bang in essence.

Marilyn Anne
05-09-2016, 08:52 AM
I can't imagine how you get all these plaid like textures and colors all interacting and flowing! Amazing!

gxhpainter2
05-09-2016, 12:01 PM
thanks Marilyn Anne so pleased you are enjoying them!. :):):):):cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
05-09-2016, 09:51 PM
You finally made Your first promised quilt by weaving threads of cosmological strings underpinning the reality of the Universe!
A unique kind of abstract. Superstring playing a supermusic of matter and energy waves.
Mesmerizing how it optically seems to kaleidoscopically change at fifferent distance ....

gxhpainter2
05-10-2016, 06:43 AM
You finally made Your first promised quilt by weaving threads of cosmological strings underpinning the reality of the Universe!
A unique kind of abstract. Superstring playing a supermusic of matter and energy waves.
Mesmerizing how it optically seems to kaleidoscopically change at fifferent distance .... heehee yes finally getting around to being able
to weave with just the right colors and music to produce a quilt of this quality! so glad you like it as well!. :cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
05-11-2016, 01:01 AM
Okay, for me this would be a great technique if there was more subject because it reminds me a little of a pointillist direction and even a zoom in on a printed page like a comic book wherein the color dots are geometric.

This one doesn't quite do it for me on the levels I'm looking at it. It's sort of cancelling itself out and leaves the overall impression of neither pinks nor green, but more like a high falootin' way to mix grey from complimentary colors, without committing to either. This is what happens when stealth technology hits the canvas. 6. . .7. . . 8. . . (Ding! Oooh. . . Saved by the bell, Rocky!) Kind of letting the computer hand you a vision, and computers are. . . well. . . They're really good at repetition.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

gxhpainter2
05-12-2016, 05:44 AM
Okay, for me this would be a great technique if there was more subject because it reminds me a little of a pointillist direction and even a zoom in on a printed page like a comic book wherein the color dots are geometric.

This one doesn't quite do it for me on the levels I'm looking at it. It's sort of cancelling itself out and leaves the overall impression of neither pinks nor green, but more like a high falootin' way to mix grey from complimentary colors, without committing to either. This is what happens when stealth technology hits the canvas. 6. . .7. . . 8. . . (Ding! Oooh. . . Saved by the bell, Rocky!) Kind of letting the computer hand you a vision, and computers are. . . well. . . They're really good at repetition.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: I had a feeling that is was not going to be your cuppa tea, but thanks for taking the time to comment and sharing your experience with me...:):):)

kenmo
05-19-2016, 02:25 AM
fantastic abstract as always....:cool::cool::cool:

gxhpainter2
05-19-2016, 08:23 AM
fantastic abstract as always....:cool::cool::cool: thanks kenmo always great to hear from you! :):)