PDA

View Full Version : Did you know this?

Rondo
05-05-2016, 03:27 PM
Did you know that you can paint in perspective with the sticker spray?:)just by tweaking some variables in "Settings/spray variation".Maybe this is know by a lot of you or maybe not but i tough to mention it inhere.

RedSaucers
05-05-2016, 08:01 PM
I can't say I am aware of this?

HannahRage
05-05-2016, 08:23 PM
Ah, yes!

If you see here: https://www.artrage.com/manuals/artrage-4/stickers/sticker-spray-variation/sticker-spray-properties-scale/ the properties to play around with are Stroke Direction or X/Y/Centre Distance. You could *also* use Tracing Alpha to create a specific layout;)

Rondo
05-06-2016, 04:18 AM
Lol, so long now i'm using artrage and look at this......i just found that out by my self a couple of day's ago using the pebbles sticker spray;)And if i had read a lit more i should have known it sooner ;)Wel here again.....never to old to learn;) thx folks;)

Rondo
05-06-2016, 04:22 AM
Ah, yes!

If you see here: https://www.artrage.com/manuals/artrage-4/stickers/sticker-spray-variation/sticker-spray-properties-scale/ the properties to play around with are Stroke Direction or X/Y/Centre Distance. You could *also* use Tracing Alpha to create a specific layout;)
could you please elaborate about that? i don't understand;(

HannahRage
05-06-2016, 12:24 PM
could you please elaborate about that? i don't understand;(

Sure!

Okay, tracing alpha means the opacity of the tracing image. And.... I'm sure I had this working once with tracing images, thought 'that's really cool, I should do a tutorial on that sometime' but I can't get anything to happen when I try and demo it now. So I may have been hallucinating. Will poke at that one a bit.

whateverls11
05-09-2016, 05:05 PM
Sure!

Okay, tracing alpha means the opacity of the tracing image. And.... I'm sure I had this working once with tracing images, thought 'that's really cool, I should do a tutorial on that sometime' but I can't get anything to happen when I try and demo it now. So I may have been hallucinating. Will poke at that one a bit.

Thank you hannah rage

There's a little bit of missunderstanding in here but i will figure it ou

ArcAngelArts
01-13-2017, 05:24 AM
Did you know that you can paint in perspective with the sticker spray?:)just by tweaking some variables in "Settings/spray variation".Maybe this is know by a lot of you or maybe not but i tough to mention it inhere.

Someonesane has a sticker preset for perspective lines
Just search for using my perspective line sticker preset on youtube!