PDA

View Full Version : the Digital Splash

gxhpainter2
05-05-2016, 04:53 AM
further explorations into the blend of expressionism and hard edge OP art techniques.. guess it is art fusion

AndreaMG
05-05-2016, 07:02 AM
This one is similar to the other with all the black kind of windows, I really like the illusion of geometric shapes that seem to open the space and make you peek into something else, looks like the cosmo where tiny planets are hidden by huge nebulas :cool: BRAVO!

D Akey
05-05-2016, 04:40 PM
I like this one as well. This feels more like a modern city with all the myriad stories on each of those screens, or within each cell. The bright colors of this with all the elements feels like I could be hearing something like the percolating advancement of a Gershwin symphonic dynamo within the pageantry and color of a NY World's Fair. (Looks like a down shot of Manhattan through all that.) Hasn't happened musically via Gershwin I don't think, but it has a definite resonance visually in this. Luckily you had a very good color control because that's what keeps it in control, like harnessing energy.

Cool.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
05-05-2016, 08:54 PM
A ball,a sphere, in all its tridimensional impression, is shattering on its surface into squares, all in a feast of colors and graceful movements. Like a most polite supernova following Mondrians' lessons in its controlled creative bursting. Here Optical Painting is perfectly blended and discreetly present into the artpiece.

sabena
05-06-2016, 08:57 AM
Wow very good composition;)

gxhpainter2
05-06-2016, 10:46 AM
This one is similar to the other with all the black kind of windows, I really like the illusion of geometric shapes that seem to open the space and make you peek into something else, looks like the cosmo where tiny planets are hidden by huge nebulas :cool: BRAVO! thanks AndreaMG, I have been on a creative spurt with all these quasi geometric works, glad you enjoy them! :):):cool::cool:

I like this one as well. This feels more like a modern city with all the myriad stories on each of those screens, or within each cell. The bright colors of this with all the elements feels like I could be hearing something like the percolating advancement of a Gershwin symphonic dynamo within the pageantry and color of a NY World's Fair. (Looks like a down shot of Manhattan through all that.) Hasn't happened musically via Gershwin I don't think, but it has a definite resonance visually in this. Luckily you had a very good color control because that's what keeps it in control, like harnessing energy.

Cool.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: whenever my work evokes memories of music I am super happy!... and Gershwin blends well with this piece I think also :cool::cool::cool: :):):):):):):):):):)

A ball,a sphere, in all its tridimensional impression, is shattering on its surface into squares, all in a feast of colors and graceful movements. Like a most polite supernova following Mondrians' lessons in its controlled creative bursting. Here Optical Painting is perfectly blended and discreetly present into the artpiece. ah you are the only one to really remark on the sphere bursting the plane, I thought maybe it was not pronounced enough but did not want to go too far with that . thanks for your great analysis and comment on this. :cool::cool::):)

Wow very good composition;):):):):) thanks Sabena !

Marilyn Anne
05-07-2016, 03:29 AM
Loving how they flow from area to area and I can't help it like a water color quilt. That is a style and of quilting based on small squares that blend and flow like that.

gxhpainter2
05-08-2016, 07:24 AM
Loving how they flow from area to area and I can't help it like a water color quilt. That is a style and of quilting based on small squares that blend and flow like that. see my answer in the Zen Garden post... I think you might have a great idea, just wish I knew more about quilting etc. I think work like this would make an entertaining and interesting wall hanging.