PDA

View Full Version : bi-Drectional

gxhpainter2
05-04-2016, 06:01 AM
on to a series of very strong pattern images. with bold colors and intricate details as usual done with several layers and blending modes and flat color

crossbordersart
05-04-2016, 09:24 PM
It's really amazing. I have never seen such artwork before. Well Done!

D Akey
05-04-2016, 10:13 PM
Now it gets interesting. You're working to communicate better. You seem to presently have more of a vision of how to make geometry interesting and handled to present a vision. . .IMHO. It feels like you're directing the eye and mind to a considered aspect of it rather than it being an unsorted heap of stuff. Always good to point out the 'Why are you showing me this" within the picture itself where the viewer can look at it and go, "Aha! Point taken."

Go man go!!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

gxhpainter2
05-05-2016, 04:49 AM
It's really amazing. I have never seen such artwork before. Well Done! thanks your comment is appreciated!..:):):)

Now it gets interesting. You're working to communicate better. You seem to presently have more of a vision of how to make geometry interesting and handled to present a vision. . .IMHO. It feels like you're directing the eye and mind to a considered aspect of it rather than it being an unsorted heap of stuff. Always good to point out the 'Why are you showing me this" within the picture itself where the viewer can look at it and go, "Aha! Point taken."

Go man go!!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: Ah I get your point ! :rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool::cool::cool: really glad you liked this direction...

Caesar
05-05-2016, 08:31 PM
It's a most dynamic painting. A mechanical kind of dynamics though, a busy and crowded kind of area where activities are perfomed and checked continuously and a production line works unceasingly.

gxhpainter2
05-08-2016, 07:29 AM
It's a most dynamic painting. A mechanical kind of dynamics though, a busy and crowded kind of area where activities are perfomed and checked continuously and a production line works unceasingly. yes such is the life of the digital artist! :rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Marilyn Anne
05-09-2016, 07:54 AM
Wow! You are doing such exciting things with color and shape!

gxhpainter2
05-09-2016, 11:02 AM
Wow! You are doing such exciting things with color and shape! Yes I am really enjoying exploring this style it has so much potential to exploit
complex shapes and colors...:cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
05-09-2016, 08:57 PM
Up and down and criss-cross rebounds in this new kind of flipper. Balls in the holes to win the game while the diamond scrolls ... It looks like everydays life along Your usual, constrained tracks in the daily stressing effort to make all Your tasks and dates fit before evening.

gxhpainter2
05-10-2016, 05:38 AM
Up and down and criss-cross rebounds in this new kind of flipper. Balls in the holes to win the game while the diamond scrolls ... It looks like everydays life along Your usual, constrained tracks in the daily stressing effort to make all Your tasks and dates fit before evening. Whew and exhausted by the end to be sure!...:cool::cool::cool::D:D