PDA

View Full Version : Midnight and midday - Update

sabena
05-03-2016, 10:11 AM
Hi , I hope you like:rolleyes:

gxhpainter2
05-03-2016, 10:39 AM
Hi , I hope you like:rolleyes:

89696 Nice Sabena! looks like a cold winter night!.. :cool::cool: quite different than
your abstract works..

D Akey
05-03-2016, 07:50 PM
Love that you're deepening your depth of field. I like the space. It's something of an interesting combination between your graphic quality and more natural -- as if I could walk into that graphic world where it would have dimension and I could look anywhere and it would be part of those physics you devise in your style. A bit like a 3D experience.

Very cool.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
05-03-2016, 09:57 PM
It's wonderful! It almost looks like one of my starting landscape experiments as seen later on in the night.
Have a look.

sabena
05-06-2016, 09:54 AM
Thank you Gxpainter and D'Akey and Caesar for your coments.:cool::cool: In fact I like to change from time to time my style , however the lines are bases there.
effectively Caesar your painting seems to be part of this collection congratulations

Caesar
05-06-2016, 10:23 PM
Thank you Gxpainter and D'Akey and Caesar for your coments.:cool::cool: In fact I like to change from time to time my style , however the lines are bases there.
effectively Caesar your painting seems to be part of this collection congratulations

Thank You, dear Sabena. too kind of You! You couldn't have seen it before because You were a litte girl then and this was among my starting clumsy attempts. In this experiment there was probably oil, roller and glitter ...
Your artpieces are instead, evidently, far better works, mature and masterful outcomes of Your very original and personal evolutionary style I like very much.

Marilyn Anne
05-07-2016, 04:26 AM
No wonder we use that expression because this really shows there is a difference. The colors are so vibrant and I love the images.