PDA

View Full Version : Crossing Over Again

gxhpainter2
04-30-2016, 10:03 AM
still following the development thread but using more organic forms within..

D Akey
05-03-2016, 12:09 AM
Very cool. Sort of a dance club jelly fish. Get down!

Nice variety throughout this one.

:):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):)

gxhpainter2
05-03-2016, 05:22 AM
Very cool. Sort of a dance club jelly fish. Get down!

Nice variety throughout this one.

:):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):) thanks I was wondering why so many views and no one commented ! So very nice to get yours
as one of the pillars of the AR forum I can only admire and applaud your steadfastness and support over the many years .:cool::cool::):):):):cool::cool::cool:

AndreaMG
05-03-2016, 07:35 AM
A beautiful painting, I really admire your way to disguise complex geometrical forms into living beings, the fantastic Jellyfish you so masterfully painted is a clear example of that, only the most trained eyes like mine :cool: can see what's really underneath and appreciate the painting on its multiple layers :o

gxhpainter2
05-03-2016, 09:38 AM
A beautiful painting, I really admire your way to disguise complex geometrical forms into living beings, the fantastic Jellyfish you so masterfully painted is a clear example of that, only the most trained eyes like mine :cool: can see what's really underneath and appreciate the painting on its multiple layers :o

89695LOL I have missed your wit and deliciously funny comments.... you have unmasked the true nature of my work once again! ;););):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Enug
05-03-2016, 02:32 PM
Gary I always look at your paintings but I find it hard to comment other than on colour and form as I have no understanding of abstracts - I'm lacking imagination. :)

I think many of us are in the same boat - lots of viewers but not many comments. Don't forget there are guest viewers who are unable to vote.

Your comments are spot on regarding Mr.Akey - I am disappointed when he misses one of my efforts. His advice is always constructive and never hurtful.

D Akey
05-03-2016, 06:53 PM
Gary I always look at your paintings but I find it hard to comment other than on colour and form as I have no understanding of abstracts - I'm lacking imagination. :)

I think many of us are in the same boat - lots of viewers but not many comments. Don't forget there are guest viewers who are unable to vote.

Your comments are spot on regarding Mr.Akey - I am disappointed when he misses one of my efforts. His advice is always constructive and never hurtful.

You guys are very kind to say that. I guess I just can't shut up even when things are sorta slow here in the forums. :D:D:D:D:D But you guys are the ones who make the forums work because in the final analysis it's all about the paintings y'all bring to share. That's where the stimulation comes from.

Caesar
05-03-2016, 08:03 PM
Side by side with a moai from the Easter Island? Forms and shapes in a natural forms salad I really like. Moreover Your palettes never fail.

gxhpainter2
05-04-2016, 08:27 AM

Your comments are spot on regarding Mr.Akey - I am disappointed when he misses one of my efforts. His advice is always constructive and never hurtful. thank you June, I know many do not
feel comfortable commenting on a art form like abstract, so yours is especially nice to get.

Side by side with a moai from the Easter Island? Forms and shapes in a natural forms salad I really like. Moreover Your palettes never fail. very nice Caesar, I love color
and it is the magic and mystery behind painting, traditional or digital...for me :):):cool::cool::cool::cool: