PDA

View Full Version : Rain soon said Pew

jacktar51
04-29-2016, 07:57 PM
Hammer house of horror story, the carnivorous tree who's branches smashed the skulls of someone walking under the branches spilling the blood on the ground to feed the roots when it rained.......Rain soon said Pew.

annlou
05-01-2016, 01:10 PM
Love it. Very atmospheric and the colours are great

crossbordersart
05-03-2016, 07:18 PM
Hmm nice work like it.

D Akey
05-03-2016, 07:46 PM
When Vegetation Attacks. I bought the video.

Always a treat watching your adventure comic book genre style stories slip in with your more realistic paint style. Brings the story into focus. You're the reigning Stephen King of ArtRage.

Good stuff!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

jacktar51
05-04-2016, 05:14 AM
Love it. Very atmospheric and the colours are great

Thanks for the feedback AnnLou, I was having a funny turn when I did this, lol...........Thanks for looking in....Jack.

jacktar51
05-04-2016, 05:16 AM
Hmm nice work like it.

Cross Borders Art... Thank you for looking at my work, pleased you like it.....Jack.

jacktar51
05-04-2016, 05:20 AM
When Vegetation Attacks. I bought the video.

Always a treat watching your adventure comic book genre style stories slip in with your more realistic paint style. Brings the story into focus. You're the reigning Stephen King of ArtRage.

Good stuff!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Dear Mr D Akey,
You always make me smile....I am typing this with a silly grin on my face, Its ALWAYS very nice to see your name come up, I took note to the advice you gave regarding cylindrical things and light.....Always like your tips, appreciated as they are.....Thanks D......Jack.