PDA

View Full Version : Electric Kush

gxhpainter2
04-28-2016, 06:46 AM
uh oh!.:eek::eek::eek::rolleyes:.. another one of those things popped out again... I seem to be on this electric Kool-Aid
kick right now. not to everyones taste I am sure but hopefully some enjoy :cool::cool::):)

Marilyn Anne
04-28-2016, 09:44 AM
Color and texture creating amazing results! Love all these adventures of yours!

Bobbi
04-29-2016, 03:29 AM
I love the textures you are coming up with here of late. Looking forward to seeing more. :)

gxhpainter2
04-29-2016, 05:40 AM
Color and texture creating amazing results! Love all these adventures of yours! thanks Marilyn Anne, they are a movement into a newer direction for
me and I am not quite sure of what to make of them, they seem right somehow and they keep coming out. :):)

I love the textures you are coming up with here of late. Looking forward to seeing more. :) thanks Bobbi that means a great deal to me!..:):):)

D Akey
04-29-2016, 12:21 PM
Cool. Reminds me a little of a light organ or one of those jukebox lights, only less frosted glass. I like the contrast with the organic behind the geometry of the grid.

This one feels both like you had a clear idea and it didn't get muddied. So thumbs up to this one. I think your clarity of vision is the differentiation between this kind of image and the sine wave ones which I find less drawn toward.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
04-29-2016, 08:48 PM
Your paradigmatic net can hold reality for a while in all its oulsing life and vibrant changes. Exceptional booty for Your fishing!

gxhpainter2
04-30-2016, 10:10 AM
Cool. Reminds me a little of a light organ or one of those jukebox lights, only less frosted glass. I like the contrast with the organic behind the geometry of the grid.

This one feels both like you had a clear idea and it didn't get muddied. So thumbs up to this one. I think your clarity of vision is the differentiation between this kind of image and the sine wave ones which I find less drawn toward.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:thanks for the thumbs up on this! just trying to integrate some of the things I have been drawn to as of late..

Your paradigmatic net can hold reality for a while in all its oulsing life and vibrant changes. Exceptional booty for Your fishing! thanks for your great comments always keep my on my toes ! :cool::cool: