PDA

View Full Version : Effervescence with Greens

gxhpainter2
04-25-2016, 06:00 AM
a little bubbly with glints of greens and reds...

D Akey
04-25-2016, 01:45 PM
Cool again. In a patterny way, like looking into a puddle in fall, especially when there was a sheet of ice covering the vignette. . . something that always fascinated me as a lad. Didn't keep me from jumping onto the ice to crack it, as there was that other side of me as a boy that enjoyed the target practice with leaping foot into puddle. Very affordable entertainment in the early days in Ohio.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

gxhpainter2
04-26-2016, 07:31 AM
Cool again. In a patterny way, like looking into a puddle in fall, especially when there was a sheet of ice covering the vignette. . . something that always fascinated me as a lad. Didn't keep me from jumping onto the ice to crack it, as there was that other side of me as a boy that enjoyed the target practice with leaping foot into puddle. Very affordable entertainment in the early days in Ohio.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: I seem to have had a similar mode of entertainment :cool: I can see it in this work as well :):):):cool::cool::cool:

Marilyn Anne
04-27-2016, 08:49 AM
So different from all your others! I started picturing that it was like a ball with the men in black formal wear and the ladies in their sweeping more colorful dresses.

Caesar
04-27-2016, 08:15 PM
A soothing and calming down composition. Wisdom and phylosophycal approach to life in this meditative painting. These were, at least my reactions ... or maybe my needs ... while contemplating this painting.

gxhpainter2
04-29-2016, 07:18 AM
A soothing and calming down composition. Wisdom and phylosophycal approach to life in this meditative painting. These were, at least my reactions ... or maybe my needs ... while contemplating this painting. a yes you have definitely picked up on the vibe from this work, that pause to reflect, and question and look with curiosity... thank you my friend :cool::cool::cool:

damasocl
04-29-2016, 10:45 AM
Wonderful!!!!