PDA

View Full Version : SyneWave

gxhpainter2
04-24-2016, 06:37 AM
as you all know I do love colors and geometry so I combined them in this work.. hope you enjoy it . I sure did in creating it.

D Akey
04-24-2016, 09:24 PM
It's a freakin' syne-omi! Grab your circuit boards and start paddlin' hard!

In your best Max Headroom AI clipped voice: "Cow-cow-cowab-b-b-b-bunga-a-a-a-a-a, dude. . ."

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Enug
04-25-2016, 02:35 AM
This one appeals to me because of it's intricacy as well as the vibrant colours. Suggests a woven or knitted fabric draped over coloured blocks. Such a lot to see here. Gary your imagination must be working overtime at the rate you are creating these beautiful paintings.

gxhpainter2
04-25-2016, 04:36 AM
It's a freakin' syne-omi! Grab your circuit boards and start paddlin' hard!

In your best Max Headroom AI clipped voice: "Cow-cow-cowab-b-b-b-bunga-a-a-a-a-a, dude. . ."

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: guess you got the vibe from this! probably
not your usual cuppa but glad you like it :):):cool::cool:

gxhpainter2
04-25-2016, 04:37 AM
This one appeals to me because of it's intricacy as well as the vibrant colours. Suggests a woven or knitted fabric draped over coloured blocks. Such a lot to see here. Gary your imagination must be working overtime at the rate you are creating these beautiful paintings. thanks June so glad you like and I enjoyed your description of why you like it and what impression it gave you. all great stuff for me as an artist...:cool::cool:

Bobbi
04-25-2016, 03:14 PM
That is an impressive texture you achieved. I would love to know how you got that.

gxhpainter2
04-26-2016, 07:29 AM
That is an impressive texture you achieved. I would love to know how you got that. Well to be honest this involved making use of a lot of Photoshop distort filtering
over layers of my original AR painting to establish a rough grid of colors and duplicating layers and changing hues and blend modes...I have always bounced back and forth between AR and PS in the
creation of my works

Bobbi
04-26-2016, 12:10 PM
It really is a great design. Thanks for the reply. :)

Marilyn Anne
04-27-2016, 08:46 AM
Lots of movement and blended colors. Fun to look at!

Caesar
04-27-2016, 08:09 PM
A most brilliant idea and captivating achievement! An artpiece analysized by a Fouries series! Sines and cosines in their the waving harmonics! Music played on a pentagram and written on a soundtrack!

gxhpainter2
04-29-2016, 07:23 AM
Lots of movement and blended colors. Fun to look at! thanks Marilyn Anne this is a new series I am exploring at the moment.

A most brilliant idea and captivating achievement! An artpiece analysized by a Fouries series! Sines and cosines in their the waving harmonics! Music played on a pentagram and written on a soundtrack! I would love to hear that one Caesar! Classical? or Jazz? or some blending of them both? I love both genres of music..

Caesar
04-29-2016, 07:13 PM
thanks Marilyn Anne this is a new series I am exploring at the moment.

I would love to hear that one Caesar! Classical? or Jazz? or some blending of them both? I love both genres of music..

Which musical genre do we play with our brushes? Actually many more than just classical or jazz, since they're not the only ones and classical music is made of so many different genres (and jazz too to some extent) that would probably correspond to their contemporary visual art forms, maybe, from a historical psycho-social standpoint more for sure.

Someday someone will devise translation rules and a software to turn a painting into music, honest enough to make us listen to dissonances and jarring constrast and viceversa. Maybe by going along some directions and turning hues, chroma and tones into musical equivalents after summing up or add voices their resulting vectors according to weights and rules for toning down for the close, mid and far range ..... WE MAY LISTEN TO OUR VISUAL MUSIC ... OR NOISE...:rolleyes:

eighty+
04-29-2016, 10:01 PM
Hi Gary Reminds me of a swan that used to come at the run hissing if a dog got to close to its island in the village pond. Way back in 1934. Where we used go Newting