PDA

View Full Version : Cascading Waters

gxhpainter2
04-21-2016, 01:16 PM
inspired by watching the power of snow melt water flowing over a small waterfall near me ... the sun was warm and the water and
mists were frigid..:eek::):):)

damasocl
04-21-2016, 03:00 PM
Yo encuentro tu estilo tan personal y único, que espero cada vez con mucha atención tu nueva publicación en la Galería.
Felicitaciones nuevamente.

I find your style so personal and unique, that I hope each time carefully your new publication in the Gallery.
Congratulations again.

D Akey
04-21-2016, 07:58 PM
Exquisite. Really fantastic IMHO. Powerful shapes. Dynamic. Colors are great. Cowabunga dude! Have some pineapple.

Ka eha. Maoli fantastic IMHO. Ikaika kinona. Hōʻeuʻeu. Nā waihoʻoluʻu he nui. Cowabunga Na Makuahine! I kekahi Pineapple.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:p:p:p:cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
04-21-2016, 10:53 PM
Actually this painting is "realistic"rather than abstact, after all, but in a sort of five senses type of reality! We can feel the fine mist of droplets as well as the falls roar and we can even smell, in such a humid air, the mossy fragrance, the scent of the resin, the grass and the flowers carried to our nostrils by the vapors sprays of the waters splashing and bouncing.
The sight enjoys the constant swirling and running movement of the water streams and all the fabulous, iridescent colors of such a marvellous environment full of life and magic.
It's clear the direction of these cascading waters, as well as the scenario in this composition.
Unbelievable!

gxhpainter2
04-22-2016, 05:04 AM
Yo encuentro tu estilo tan personal y único, que espero cada vez con mucha atención tu nueva publicación en la Galería.
Felicitaciones nuevamente.

I find your style so personal and unique, that I hope each time carefully your new publication in the Gallery.
Congratulations again.thanks my friend, I have stopped posting into the gallery as it is going away in the near future so not much point
of me posting their although I am sure some people only see what has been posted there.:):)

Exquisite. Really fantastic IMHO. Powerful shapes. Dynamic. Colors are great. Cowabunga dude! Have some pineapple.

Ka eha. Maoli fantastic IMHO. Ikaika kinona. Hōʻeuʻeu. Nā waihoʻoluʻu he nui. Cowabunga Na Makuahine! I kekahi Pineapple.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:p:p:p:cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: LOL I am not sure what you are saying
but I do understand Cowabunga !.:rolleyes::rolleyes: and that you like this one... :D:D:D

Actually this painting is "realistic"rather than abstact, after all, but in a sort of five senses type of reality! We can feel the fine mist of droplets as well as the falls roar and we can even smell, in such a humid air, the mossy fragrance, the scent of the resin, the grass and the flowers carried to our nostrils by the vapors sprays of the waters splashing and bouncing.
The sight enjoys the constant swirling and running movement of the water streams and all the fabulous, iridescent colors of such a marvellous environment full of life and magic.
It's clear the direction of these cascading waters, as well as the scenario in this composition.
Unbelievable! so pleased you got so much out of this work Caesar! It means a great deal to me and I love your descriptive comments about it. :cool::cool:

Marilyn Anne
04-23-2016, 01:09 AM
The water flowing and the colors of the day. Very nice!

gxhpainter2
04-24-2016, 06:34 AM
The water flowing and the colors of the day. Very nice! thanks Marilyn Anne, sometimes the work flows without effort and just hits the mark... that has always been the magic and mystery to me about painting..:cool::cool::):)