PDA

View Full Version : The mast at sunset

Jules
04-17-2016, 09:48 AM
This is Emley moor tv mast, it is one of the tallest structures in the UK and I can see it from my window.

Felt pen, ink, hard out smear. :)

D Akey
04-17-2016, 02:18 PM
And with all that color, it's almost like God's own stylus what painted that there sunset, ArtRage style.

And on the Eighth Day, God painted the heavens and the earth. And he spaketh: "What's all this about an [Undo] key, Lucifer, my lad?"

Meanwhile, we can admire this gorgeous sunset, and the mast what pins the sky in place.

Good one Jules! Nice view out your window.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Jules
04-17-2016, 08:08 PM
And with all that color, it's almost like God's own stylus what painted that there sunset, ArtRage style.

And on the Eighth Day, God painted the heavens and the earth. And he spaketh: "What's all this about an [Undo] key, Lucifer, my lad?"

Meanwhile, we can admire this gorgeous sunset, and the mast what pins the sky in place.

Good one Jules! Nice view out your window.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

OMG Akey. You never fail to impress me with your comments!! :D Pins the sky in place. Is that a Yorkshire God ? LOL its the accent that gives it away ;)

D Akey
04-17-2016, 08:12 PM
OMG Akey. You never fail to impress me with your comments!! :D Pins the sky in place. Is that a Yorkshire God ? LOL its the accent that gives it away ;)

Oh ayuuup, by goom, lass. ;););););)

Jules
04-18-2016, 03:17 AM
Oh ayuuup, by goom, lass. ;););););)
Tha nose ;)