PDA

View Full Version : Verdant Hills of Oregon

gxhpainter2
04-11-2016, 06:12 AM
well sort of.... things are greening up a lot here and the hills beginning to get that Oregon jungle looks and flowers
providing some bright bits of color... all in all a great inspiration if you can avoid the hayfever that goes with it :rolleyes::cool::cool:

D Akey
04-11-2016, 11:24 AM
Boy, everybody's on a roll. This is really inspired and it seems to be in line with certain previous works you've posted. I assume that you are being mindful of consistency. If so, it's really working. If not, happy accident.

I really do like this one a lot. And the tears in my eyes are not from hay fever. It's because it's-a so nice.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Enug
04-11-2016, 06:40 PM
Lovely vibrant colours Gary - you will need to get the mower out soon. :)

Marilyn Anne
04-11-2016, 11:44 PM
Because of all the things in your painting! The green leaves coming back! The flowers all around and the blue skies! Thank you for the pinks!

gxhpainter2
04-12-2016, 05:37 AM
Boy, everybody's on a roll. This is really inspired and it seems to be in line with certain previous works you've posted. I assume that you are being mindful of consistency. If so, it's really working. If not, happy accident.

I really do like this one a lot. And the tears in my eyes are not from hay fever. It's because it's-a so nice.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: thanks DAkey this was no accident and yep your advice from some previous efforts had definitely shaped my eye toward a more organized and composed painting style with a few of my favorite mark making efforts for some added spice... thanks as always my friend ! :):):)

Lovely vibrant colours Gary - you will need to get the mower out soon. :) you are right there June, already mowing atleast once a week and time to prep my garden dirt for this years garden.

Because of all the things in your painting! The green leaves coming back! The flowers all around and the blue skies! Thank you for the pinks! Marilyn Anne glad you like this and
you are very welcome to the added pinks in this work. :cool::cool:

Caesar
04-12-2016, 08:16 PM
Oregon in the spring would certainly deserve a visit if it inspires an artist like You to paint such a marvellous composition!