04-06-2016, 07:27 AM
More glitter and stencils!

danny72
04-06-2016, 07:50 AM
More glitter and stencils!
Looks great,very interesting

RedSaucers
04-06-2016, 10:22 AM
Great use of colours to create an otherworldly feel.

D Akey
04-06-2016, 06:44 PM
The fundamental problem arose when this stud took up body building. When he did the clean and jerk, he kept getting the barbells caught in his splendid rack of antlers and would have a devil of a time lowering them again, especially with the heavier weights.

When finally dislodged, one of the weights clipped his toe, much to his dismay. Here we see him lamenting that he no longer has cloven hooves and was considering redesigning the foot appendage on his next shape shift.

But he is still pleased with the six pac and pecs. . . Steeroids helped. Can I get an 'Aw Mooooo-n!'

Nice painting, Fraser! Springtime Druid-style. Gotta love it. Word to the wise and since you're sorta new to those heeland parts, best steer clear of wicker furniture. Like sitting on kindling, if ye catch me drift.

Go man go! Welcome Springtime and the lassies!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
04-07-2016, 07:36 PM
A successful rut indeed! You found a most intriguing background to host Your fauna and imagination indeed!
Maybe this painting expresses how You feel in spring, when love season starts and You have to fight for Your dominance and the most attractive ladies in Your "wildlife" neighborhood and herd ... fortunately the bush is high and dense enough to leave a little surprise about Your intentions LOL:o;):D:D:D:D:D I hope You really feel and are OK with Your health, dear Neal!

P.S. I noticed You cut Your beard and let something else even more masculine to grow in its place ! LOLOL:o