PDA

View Full Version : Exurberance !

gxhpainter2
04-03-2016, 08:04 AM
lots of digital work and texture with some hot colors... just feeling the effects of our first 70 degree day here
in Central Oregon!... hope you like the vibes of this

D Akey
04-03-2016, 09:04 AM
I'm playing Candyland and just landed on the square labeled "Sugar Rush". Wooohooo!!!!!!

Very cool. . . er, warm.

I get the feeling that the whole countryside among the plants and animals just heard the starter's pistol -- like all the people running in a marathon and this is the first shot of the mass of life bounding forward.

Enjoy the show! I should think that everything's going to be glorious.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

pat1940
04-03-2016, 11:07 AM
Wow Gary, with that warm weather, you must have got the grill out, I see a party in this painting and the red is your grill getting ready for that fine food, so its a BQ party, hope I'm invited;););););););)great painting

gxhpainter2
04-04-2016, 06:04 AM
I'm playing Candyland and just landed on the square labeled "Sugar Rush". Wooohooo!!!!!!

Very cool. . . er, warm.

I get the feeling that the whole countryside among the plants and animals just heard the starter's pistol -- like all the people running in a marathon and this is the first shot of the mass of life bounding forward.

Enjoy the show! I should think that everything's going to be glorious.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: :D:D:D:D:D thanks my friend definitely a rush on this one!.. :cool::cool:

Wow Gary, with that warm weather, you must have got the grill out, I see a party in this painting and the red is your grill getting ready for that fine food, so its a BQ party, hope I'm invited;););););););)great painting I do have my grill and would love to cook something for you , DAkey, and of course Caesar! and maybe Marilyn Anne can join us as well ;);):):):)

Marilyn Anne
04-05-2016, 07:29 AM
The colors are among my favorites. Lots going on and it looks like spring in NC. Would definitely like to join the picnic!

Caesar
04-05-2016, 08:26 PM
Then You finally got 21.1 °C! Just to convert it into International System Your temperature and have anyone on the globe fully realizing the reason of Your exuberance (i.e. a sensibly reduced expenditure for heating ... ) LOL:o
I am really delighted by Your gamut here, a most pleasant sector of the color wheel all joined to Your usual mastery on any detail of Your composition.

sabena
04-11-2016, 02:46 AM
Really is a exuberance and beautiful painting:rolleyes:

gxhpainter2
04-11-2016, 04:19 AM
The colors are among my favorites. Lots going on and it looks like spring in NC. Would definitely like to join the picnic! wow sounds like we have a plan for a great picnic!.. so glad you enjoyed this Marilyn Anne

Then You finally got 21.1 °C! Just to convert it into International System Your temperature and have anyone on the globe fully realizing the reason of Your exuberance (i.e. a sensibly reduced expenditure for heating ... ) LOL:o
I am really delighted by Your gamut here, a most pleasant sector of the color wheel all joined to Your usual mastery on any detail of Your composition. Thanks Caesar sorry to take so long to get back to you on this somehow I lost track of it.. until Sabena commented on it. :o:o:rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool:

Really is a exuberance and beautiful painting:rolleyes: thanks Sabena hope you are doing well... love your latest work here as well. :):)