PDA

View Full Version : Containment

gxhpainter2
04-01-2016, 08:22 AM
a mix of geometic and organic brushwork and vibrant colors for contrast .

Caesar
04-02-2016, 12:59 AM
A most lovely painting because of a wonderful palette and a skillful composition of shapes and textures. It's, simultaneously, an underwater and terrestial view of life, vegetables and minerals, of a corrugated surface with creeks and cracks and holes and of a sparkling liquid environment aside as well. A comprehensive beauty!

gxhpainter2
04-02-2016, 06:15 AM
A most lovely painting because of a wonderful palette and a skillful composition of shapes and textures. It's, simultaneously, an underwater and terrestial view of life, vegetables and minerals, of a corrugated surface with creeks and cracks and holes and of a sparkling liquid environment aside as well. A comprehensive beauty! dear Caesar it is always a pleasure to read your comments, I just wish I had your excellent verbal and writing skills at description of paintings! My sincerest thanks for all your support over the years..:):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool:

justjean
04-02-2016, 07:45 AM
Gary with all those beautiful colours and shapes I can see a lovely silk scarf around one of Caesar's Ladies :D

pat1940
04-02-2016, 09:12 AM
Gary, I see so many things here, on the left I see a Japanese lady with all these beautiful colors and wonderful shapes and also Jean is right, the lady to the right with a lovely red scarf around her head, great job, boy you really get my brain searching for all the shapes you create lol

Caesar
04-02-2016, 09:13 AM
dear Caesar it is always a pleasure to read your comments, I just wish I had your excellent verbal and writing skills at description of paintings! My sincerest thanks for all your support over the years..:):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool:

Glad to know that my elocution is good enough to express my comments properly. Not bad for a foreigner then.:o;)

Marilyn Anne
04-02-2016, 10:10 AM
I wear some fairly colorful clothes . I could make a blouse and put it on!

D Akey
04-02-2016, 11:05 AM
I can't but think 'explosive'. Makes me a but uncomfortable. I know it's not your painting intention. Or maybe it is. Would look good somewhere in the halls of the UN perhaps to remind them why they're there.

:):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):)

gxhpainter2
04-03-2016, 08:09 AM
Gary with all those beautiful colours and shapes I can see a lovely silk scarf around one of Caesar's Ladies :D ah yes a sheer silk scarf would be just the right addition!.. thanks for stopping by justjean. :):) so good to hear from you again!..

Gary, I see so many things here, on the left I see a Japanese lady with all these beautiful colors and wonderful shapes and also Jean is right, the lady to the right with a lovely red scarf around her head, great job, boy you really get my brain searching for all the shapes you create lol LOL that is a good thing if you are still thinking about a piece of art 24 - 48 hours later then it has some power for you!..:cool::cool::cool:

Glad to know that my elocution is good enough to express my comments properly. Not bad for a foreigner then.:o;) your elocution is among the finest I have encountered from any continent!..:cool::cool::cool:

I wear some fairly colorful clothes . I could make a blouse and put it on! I would love to see that... I wonder how one goes about getting their work printed on silk or cotton?

I can't but think 'explosive'. Makes me a but uncomfortable. I know it's not your painting intention. Or maybe it is. Would look good somewhere in the halls of the UN perhaps to remind them why they're there.

:):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):) yep that was not exactly my intention but glad it leads the viewer in so many possible directions!..:cool::cool::cool: